AUTHOR PROFILECE PRO
Jeff's latest posts
- Don’t Get Too Psyched for 48Gbps - HDMI 2.1 Rollout Could be Painfully Slow It will take time to get to certified 48Gbps, especially as HDMI 2.1 testing and certification tools get developed.
- ICYMI: Now That 4K Is Widespread, We See All Those HDMI Problems DPL Labs tests performed on one popular 4K Blu-ray player that seemed to work with just about every product reveals some interesting — and disturbing —...
- Don’t Get Too Psyched for 48Gbps - HDMI 2.1 Rollout Could be Painfully Slow
- HDMI Corner: How to Prepare for 48G and Fend Off False Marketing Claims
- ICYMI: Now That 4K Is Widespread, We See All Those HDMI Problems
- Does the Far East Have What It Takes for HDMI 2.1 and 48Gbps?
- Small Testing Glitch Leaves More HDMI Rev 2.1 Questions Looming
- Beware the Latest HDMI Claims Surrounding Rev 2.1
ICYMI: Now That 4K Is Widespread, We See All Those HDMI Problems
July 27 2017 · Originally posted 7/20/2017 Even with 48Gbps around the corner, it’s [email protected] that continues to headline the HDMI news. That’s because the [email protected] that many thought we had four years ago is just now surfacing in products integrators are deploying. With that comes interoperability…
Does the Far East Have What It Takes for HDMI 2.1 and 48Gbps?
June 23 2017 · Being invited back to the Far East this spring for a speaking engagement allowed us to probe deep into whether that region has the intestinal fortitude to create 48Gbps products. Since the majority of electronics are designed and built there, it was a perfect opportunity to explore this question…
View more blog posts from Jeff