AUTHOR PROFILECE PRO
Jeff's latest posts
- Boccaccio: A Better Way to Power Active HDMI Cables HDMI cables, power supplies and DC currents don't always play well together.
- What the Heck is a ‘Weak HDMI Signal’? Learn the lingo and the characteristics of HDMI to help troubleshooters help you.
- On HDMI Testing Procedures: Integrator Feedback is Vital
- 4K HDR Compression and Compromises: Something’s Gotta Give
- Boccaccio: A Better Way to Power Active HDMI Cables
- What the Heck is a ‘Weak HDMI Signal’?
- Don’t Get Too Psyched for 48Gbps - HDMI 2.1 Rollout Could be Painfully Slow
- HDMI Corner: How to Prepare for 48G and Fend Off False Marketing Claims
On HDMI Testing Procedures: Integrator Feedback is Vital
November 16 2018 · This year's CEDIA Expo was predictable for us in many ways, but what didn’t expect this year was all the recognition we got from CE Pro readers for our HDMI-related work. DPL Labs thanks you for your continuing efforts to report in-the-field HDMI issues that push us to discover new…
ICYMI: Now That 4K Is Widespread, We See All Those HDMI Problems
July 27 2017 · Originally posted 7/20/2017 Even with 48Gbps around the corner, it’s 4K@60Hz that continues to headline the HDMI news. That’s because the 4K@60Hz that many thought we had four years ago is just now surfacing in products integrators are deploying. With that comes interoperability…
View more blog posts from Jeff