AUTHOR PROFILECE PRO
Jeff's latest posts
- Boccaccio: A Better Way to Power Active HDMI Cables HDMI cables, power supplies and DC currents don't always play well together.
- What the Heck is a ‘Weak HDMI Signal’? Learn the lingo and the characteristics of HDMI to help troubleshooters help you.
- Power vs. Data Rate: Is There a Compromise?
- Why Distributors Are Digging Deeper Into HDMI Education
- All the Lab Testing in the World Won’t Catch HDMI Interop Issues
- 4K HDR Compression and Compromises: Something’s Gotta Give
- Boccaccio: A Better Way to Power Active HDMI Cables
- What the Heck is a ‘Weak HDMI Signal’?
Power vs. Data Rate: Is There a Compromise?
April 17 2019 · One of the vital signs for HDMI is the onboard supply voltage used to run the interface. It has been part of the specification since its conception and will unlikely never go away. As discussed countless times, the power on the bus is for system operation and was never intended to be a source of…
Why Distributors Are Digging Deeper Into HDMI Education
April 02 2019 · Is education for distributors significant for our industry? “Selling is transference of feeling.” Not sure how many of you know that statement, but it comes from sales trainer extraordinaire and motivational speaker Zig Ziglar. Ziglar’s quote is one of the most powerful statements…
View more blog posts from Jeff