AUTHOR PROFILECE PRO
Jeff's latest posts
- Boccaccio: A Better Way to Power Active HDMI Cables HDMI cables, power supplies and DC currents don't always play well together.
- What the Heck is a ‘Weak HDMI Signal’? Learn the lingo and the characteristics of HDMI to help troubleshooters help you.
- Boccaccio: A Better Way to Power Active HDMI Cables
- What the Heck is a ‘Weak HDMI Signal’?
- Don’t Get Too Psyched for 48Gbps - HDMI 2.1 Rollout Could be Painfully Slow
- HDMI Corner: How to Prepare for 48G and Fend Off False Marketing Claims
- ICYMI: Now That 4K Is Widespread, We See All Those HDMI Problems
- Does the Far East Have What It Takes for HDMI 2.1 and 48Gbps?
ICYMI: Now That 4K Is Widespread, We See All Those HDMI Problems
July 27 2017 · Originally posted 7/20/2017 Even with 48Gbps around the corner, it’s 4K@60Hz that continues to headline the HDMI news. That’s because the 4K@60Hz that many thought we had four years ago is just now surfacing in products integrators are deploying. With that comes interoperability…
Does the Far East Have What It Takes for HDMI 2.1 and 48Gbps?
June 23 2017 · Being invited back to the Far East this spring for a speaking engagement allowed us to probe deep into whether that region has the intestinal fortitude to create 48Gbps products. Since the majority of electronics are designed and built there, it was a perfect opportunity to explore this question…
View more blog posts from Jeff