Lighting and shading control manufacturer Lutron Electronics has announced the winners of its 2023 Excellence Awards competition and the newest inductee to the Lutron Hall of Fame.
The announcements were made during a special event in Denver on September 7 during CEDIA Expo 2023.
Established in 2003, the Lutron Excellence Awards competition recognizes the world’s best projects that use Lutron lighting and shading controls and Ketra fixtures. Nearly 150 companies have been honored in the past 21 years.
Here Are the 2023 Lutron Excellence Award Winners
- Best Palladiom, Sivoia QS or Triathlon Shading Project — SAV Digital Environments, Bozeman, Mont.
- Best HomeWorks Project — SMC, London, England
- Best Use of Intelligent Ketra Lighting Systems — Wipliance, Bellevue & Spokane, Wash.; Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Best Immersive Lutron Experience (Showroom or Event) — TSP Smart Spaces, Boston, Mass.
- Best Renovation/Retrofit Project — Cloud 9 AV, Toronto, Canada
- Best Collaboration with an Architect, Interior Designer, or Lighting Designer — Arte En Luz, San Juan, Costa Rica
- Best Overall Project from a New Lutron Dealer — HR Domotique, Quebec, Canada.
- Judges’ Choice — DeSimone Construction, West Deptford, N.J.
- Judges’ Choice — OneButton, Brooklyn, N.Y.
Lutron Hall of Fame Honors Spire Integrated Systems
The Lutron Hall of Fame was created in 2009 to recognize excellence and dedication in the marketplace. Potential inductees are evaluated on several components: years of doing business with Lutron, loyalty, reputation, dedication to their business, market expansion efforts, execution of initiatives, project innovations using Lutron products and revenue growth.
Joining the 29 existing member companies, the 2023 Lutron Hall of Fame inductee is Spire Integrated Systems from Troy, Mich. Spire Founder and CVO Navot Shoresh accepted this year’s honor during the Lutron gala event at CEDIA Expo 2023.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!