Have a Plan for your LAN!
View this previously live CEPro Partner Series Webcast, sponsored by Access Networks to learn what questions you should ask when designing your LAN.
Webcast Length: 1 Hour
Knowing how to properly design the appropriate local area network (LAN) for your project will help to ensure client satisfaction. Nathan Holmes, Access Networks’ technical trainer, will discuss what to consider when designing a LAN that will not only meet your clients’ needs today, but will grow with their needs for tomorrow.
Join us to learn why you should ask the following questions when designing your LAN:
• Who will use the LAN, what will they use it for, and what devices will they use?
• Different devices require different LAN resources. Will you project require PoE, Gigabit or Multi-Gigabit switches, and/or VLANs?
• How will my ISP speed affect system performance and hardware selection?
• Wireless planning and design basics – Determining coverage, density, capacity, which 802.11 standards do you need, and what is Wave 2 and why do I need it?
• What are some LAN design tips to promote network security?
• Every LAN plan starts and ends with proper documentation.
Networking & CablesComprehensive CHE-HDBT2010 Provides 4K 18Gbps of Throughput via HDBaseT
Nextivity Cel-Fi PRO EXA Boosts 3G/4G/LTE Up to 15,000-Square Feet
Elon Musk’s Puerto Rico Power Grid Plan Could Affect U.S. Homes
Networking: What are your Core beliefs?
Now You See Tech; Now You Don’t
View more on Networking & Cables