Catalyst AV Adds Fourth New Distributor With Addition of Mid-State Distributing
Mid-State Distributing joins Catalyst AV's distribution network, completing Catalyst's Midwest coverage.
The Catalyst AV distribution network has added Mid-State Distributing to its member base, its fourth member addition in three months.
“We are excited about having Mid-State joining Catalyst AV and cover Minnesota and South and North Dakota. Mid-State has been around for 70 years plus, covers thousands of accounts and has an enormous reach through its sales network of 28 salespeople. This is a very important addition to the ever-growing Catalyst AV Network, and gives us a very solid coverage in the Minnesota and South and North Dakota markets,” says Catalyst AV executive director Helge Fischer.
The four recently added members are all located in the Midwest. They include:
- AM Distributors
- Just In Time Distributors Inc.
- Dorrance Supply Company
- Mid-State Distributing
President of Mid-State Distributing Jeff Hedden adds, “There are so many parallels between our business and the goals of Catalyst AV. We are seeing significant growth in commercial with surveillance and automation on the upswing and we wanted to expand our group into a national base with a membership of forward thinkers.
"Catalyst AV has a great market name with big player vendors and staff; it is great to be onboard a distribution network of this caliber.”
Founded in 2012, Catalyst AV is a network of 14 independent consumer electronics distributors serving the residential and professional A/V channels in the U.S via its 28-locations. The Catalyst AV Board of Directors consists of Dan Haight (Pioneer Music Company); Chris Gentile (AHA Distributing); Ron Perron (HCA Distributing) and Fischer.
The full slate of Catalyst AV's privately-owned distribution companies is:
- AHA Distributing (www.ahadistributing.com) (Florida and Southeast)
- AM Distributors (www.amdistributors.com) (Wisconsin and parts of Illinois)
- Audio Video Warehouse (www.av-warehouse.com) (Nevada, Arizona)
- Custom Partners (www.custompartners.com) (Metro-NY)
- CustomPlus Distributing (www.customplusdistributing.com) (No. CA/ Pacific NW/ AK)
- Dorrance Supply Company (www.dorrancesupply.com) (Ohio/W. PA/W. VA/IN and KY)
- Electronic Lane Distributors (www.electroniclane.com) (Southwest)
- HCA Distributing (www.hcadist.com) (Rocky Mountains)
- Just In Time Distribution, Inc (www.jitdistribution.com) (Michigan)
- Mid-State Distributing (www.midstatedistributing.com) (MN. SD and ND)
- Pioneer Music Company (www.pmcav.co) (Plains States)
- Professional Audio Associates (www.proaudioinc.com) (MA and the Northeast)
- SPD (www.soundproductdistributing.com) (Upstate NY)
- Tech Source Distributors (www.techsourcedist.com) (Mid-Atlantic)
2019 State of the Industry Special Report - CE Pro Download
The custom electronics industry saw a healthy 8 percent growth rate in 2018, down slightly from the blazing 11 percent growth in 2017 but still admiringly strong. Our 2019 State of the Industry indicates that readers expect to see even more growth in 2019. Get your copy today.
NewsADT Ends Pulse, Adds Command & Control, Pauses Alexa Guard, Plots DIY
Shelley’s Stereo Upgrades Showroom Network, Improves Cybersecurity
Netgear Meural Canvas Includes Artwork From National Geographic
People & Places: Dynamic Mounting Reps; MSE Audio Rep; Audio Gear Group National Brand Manager
2019 CE Pro 100 Entry Deadline Nears
View more News