Best Buy (Nasdaq: BBY) is taking its $199.99-per-yeaer Totaltech membership program nationwide with enhanced benefits, including 10% discounts for custom installation and exclusive access to “hard-to-get” products during the holiday season.
The new membership also includes unlimited Geek Squad support and access, 24/7 VIP service and special member pricing. This nationwide launch comes after our Best Buy Beta pilot launched in select markets last April.
For $199.99 per year members receive:
- Free Geek Squad tech support, available 24/7/365 on all the technology in the home, no matter where it was purchased.
- Totaltech Expert Access, a VIP service with access to dedicated phone and chat teams.
- Up to 24 months of product protection on most Best Buy purchases during active membership, including AppleCare+ on Apple products.
- Free delivery and standard installation.
- Exclusive Totaltech member prices.
- 20% off labor for repairs and advanced services and 10% off labor for custom installations.
- Extended 60-day return and exchange window on most products.
- Free haul-away on most product replacements.
“Technology plays an increasingly crucial role in our lives today, and each customer needs technology in a different way. That’s why we created Totaltech, to not only meet all of these needs, but also to give them a heightened sense of confidence – in getting a great price, in using their tech and by knowing we have their back if something goes wrong,” says Allison Peterson, chief customer officer at Best Buy.
Best Buy Totaltech Holiday Perks
This holiday season, Totaltech members will also receive exclusive access to some of the season’s hardest-to-find products, according to Best Buy. The company does not indicate specifically what those products are.
Totaltech members also have access to Member Monday, a new series of special events that offers exclusive deals on tech. Member Monday kicks off Monday, Oct. 18 and will run select weeks throughout the holiday season. Member Monday will also feature exclusive deals for customers who are a part of Best Buy’s free membership program, My Best Buy.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!