Impact of Smart Home Technology on Realtors, Builders & Developers
Originally recorded LIVE on 08/31/16: Learn how dealers and installers can leverage their expertise to earn more business.
Webcast Details:ModeratorJason Knott, Editor
Date/TimeAugust 31, 2016 - 2:00PM
PanelistDavid Weinstein, Lutron; John Toscano, AAMI; John Globetti, Arthur Rutenberg Homes; Angel Piontek, Coldwell Banker
Webcast Length: 1 Hour
Home technology amenities are making a big impact in the sales of both existing homes and new construction. The bottom line is that a home that has particular high-tech features can sell for more money and faster than a comparable “dumb” home.
That means integrators are in a prime position to build solid working relationships with builders, developers and real estate professionals. But what do those business model relationships look like?
- Find out from one of the nation’s top homebuilders and one of the top integrators:
- How to establish a workable business model for home technology.
- How to build home technology packages that are repeatable with no service calls
- How to guide consumers using automation through an “automated tour” of a model homes
- How to build and use a fully functional and interactive design center.
In this fast-moving FREE one-hour webinar, attendees will learn the best way to forge a business partnership with a builder or developer that details:
- How to structure the best sales presentation for a prospective buyer
- How to outfit a model home and which technologies are most popular right now, from lighting control to video surveillance
- How to properly train staff to showcase new technology in new construction
- Building the basics of a workable business agreement with a builder or developer, including markup and construction timelines
Related to existing home resales, an expert from Coldwell Banker will share new research that spells out which smart home technologies are more desire by prospective buyers and Realtors®, and how integrators can apply that information to boost their business from realtors and homeowners looking to sell homes quickly and for more money. Learn about:
- How integrators can educate realtors who in turn can inform homeowners about the benefits of smart tech to differentiate their homes
- Which technologies to install to increase the value of a home
Attendees will receive a free downloadable checklist to use as a guide in their discussions with Realtors, builders or developers.
Save $100 When You Enter the CEPro BEST Product Awards Before May 24
Every year our editors recognize the most advanced products in the professional installation market. Wouldn't you like to tell your customers that your products are among this exclusive group? Enter the CEPro BEST Product Awards and give your sales team something to shout about. Early bird pricing ends May 24.
Control & AutomationSavant Shows HomeKit-Compatible Smart Circuit Breakers, Circadian Lighting
Product Briefs: Doorbird, Snom; Guardian Protection Services Changes Name; AudioResearch
Sonnen ecoLinx to Anchor New Illinois Sustainable Community
Control4 Unveils New Smart Home OS 3 Platform
Crestron Partners with Domotz for Remote Management
View more on Control & Automation