The awards “offer broad exposure for members of the industry through each uniquely positioned, professional publication,” according to an announcement from Emerald, the parent company for the three publications and host of the Summit.
The Winners of the 2023 IoT/Connected Products Awards
This year’s winners are:
- Access Control: Genetec for Axis Powered by Genetec
- Audio/Video: Lenbrook for PSB Speakers Alpha IQ Powered Speakers
- AV and Collaboration/Communication: Sharp NEC for Large M Series Display 98-Inch LED LCD
- Control Interface: Snap One for Control4 Halo Touch Remote
- Home Enhancement: WALL-SMART for Universal Access Point Flush Mounts
- Intrusion/Fire: Axis Communications for AXIS D2210-VE Security Radar
- Miscellaneous: IPVideo for Sentry ERS
- Network Communication: Snap One for Araknis X20 Routers and Switches
- Physical Security – Access Control: DoorBird for D2101TFV
- Physical Security – Surveillance: Resideo Technologies for First Alert VX Series
- Smart Building Controls: Radix IoT for Mango 5
- Video Surveillance: Bosch Security and Safety Systems for Intelligent Video Analytics Pro
“Total Tech Summit is the perfect place to honor and celebrate our 2023 IoT/Connected Product Award winners because it’s the pre-eminent gathering of thought leaders in the technology trades,” says Dan Ferrisi, group editor for commercial and security at Emerald.
“It’s only fitting that TTS 2023 is where we’d spotlight products and technologies that lean into the Internet of Things revolution and empower integration businesses to reach dizzying new heights,” he says. “Commercial spaces are transforming, becoming ever more interconnected and boasting device-to-device communication that was heretofore unimaginable.
“Some of the vanguards of this movement are here at Total Tech Summit, and we’re delighted to celebrate leading vendors who won IoT/Connected Product Awards this year,” says Ferrisi.
More About the 2023 IoT/Connected Product Awards
This year’s IoT/Connected Product Award winners were selected by a panel of judges including Scott Goldfine, who is marketing director at Elite Interactive Solutions after almost 25 years as SSI editor-in-chief and associate publisher, and Jason Knott, who left his chief content officer role earlier this year after about two decades to join D-Tools as data solutions architect and evangelist.
“The reach of IoT devices continues to expand at a rapid pace, to where many homes now have dozens of connected technologies that need to work well together,” says CE Pro editor-in-chief Arlen Schweiger. “The IoT/Connected Products Awards reflect this unstoppable trend, and represent some of the most innovative solutions for residential integrators to employ in their projects.”
Craig MacCormack is a veteran journalist who joined Security Sales & Integration in June 2023 as web editor. He covered AV, IT and security with SSI’s sister publication, Commercial Integrator, from January 2011 to June 2021.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!