IoT Industry Vets Launch CE/IoT Partners Consulting Group
The newly formed CE/IoT Partners firm specializes in marketing, market research, cybersecurity, and more.
Industry veterans Duane Paulson, Dan Quigley, David Kaplan, and Avi Rosenthal have launched a full-service consulting firm called CE/IoT Partners, LLC.
The partners have decades of high-level experience in home security, home control, and audio across multiple disciplines – manufacturing, sales and marketing, channel development, software and hardware engineering, systems integration, wireless technology, standards development, strategy and corporate finance and valuation.
Three other industry veterans - Helen Heneveld, Jim Black and Charles Durant, JD - join the firm as associates, each bringing key credentials to the group with particular expertise in strategic planning, training, regulatory compliance, intellectual property, mergers and acquisitions, and financial operations.
All have served on industry boards, received industry awards, served as presenters and panelists at major industry events, managed messaging to trade and general interest press, and established key relationships across all facets of the security and smart home industries – contract manufacturers, industrial designers, trade associations, standards bodies, platform providers, silicon fabricators, and a wide range of client types and sizes.
- Product Development – Product requirement specification, product development and ongoing product management, manufacturing, BOM development, industrial design services, value engineering
- Business and Channel Development – Connecting with the industry, creating relationships, finding opportunities, closing deals, training
- Marketing – Strategy, branding, collateral, digital media
- Market Research – Analysis of sales and trend data, justification of projects and products, validating proof of concepts, competitive analysis
- Software & Cybersecurity – Cloud/Infrastructure development, cyber security audit and evaluation, software development, firmware development, documentation
- Regulatory and Certification Assistance – UL, ETL, FCC, CE, ZigBee, Z-Wave
- Business Strategy – Business and contract rules, intellectual property rights, M&A strategy, pitch deck creation, due diligence, financial proformas, investor presentations, legal framework of entities
CE/IoT Partners has members in Virginia, Texas, Washington, Minnesota, Michigan, and Florida.
Save $100 When You Enter the CEPro BEST Product Awards Before May 24
Every year our editors recognize the most advanced products in the professional installation market. Wouldn't you like to tell your customers that your products are among this exclusive group? Enter the CEPro BEST Product Awards and give your sales team something to shout about. Early bird pricing ends May 24.
BusinessResideo Acquires Whisker Labs to Bolster Its Smart Home Offerings
Experts Offer 5 Tips to Improve Your Audio Demos
What Integrators Can Learn From Best Buy
ProSource: ‘Strange’ Market, 5G Glee, RMR Ambivalence, Marc Fisher Wins
Architect Explains Why He Doesn’t Bring in Integrators Sooner
View more on Business