IoT Industry Vets Launch CE/IoT Partners Consulting Group
The newly formed CE/IoT Partners firm specializes in marketing, market research, cybersecurity, and more.
Industry veterans Duane Paulson, Dan Quigley, David Kaplan, and Avi Rosenthal have launched a full-service consulting firm called CE/IoT Partners, LLC.
The partners have decades of high-level experience in home security, home control, and audio across multiple disciplines – manufacturing, sales and marketing, channel development, software and hardware engineering, systems integration, wireless technology, standards development, strategy and corporate finance and valuation.
Three other industry veterans - Helen Heneveld, Jim Black and Charles Durant, JD - join the firm as associates, each bringing key credentials to the group with particular expertise in strategic planning, training, regulatory compliance, intellectual property, mergers and acquisitions, and financial operations.
All have served on industry boards, received industry awards, served as presenters and panelists at major industry events, managed messaging to trade and general interest press, and established key relationships across all facets of the security and smart home industries – contract manufacturers, industrial designers, trade associations, standards bodies, platform providers, silicon fabricators, and a wide range of client types and sizes.
- Product Development – Product requirement specification, product development and ongoing product management, manufacturing, BOM development, industrial design services, value engineering
- Business and Channel Development – Connecting with the industry, creating relationships, finding opportunities, closing deals, training
- Marketing – Strategy, branding, collateral, digital media
- Market Research – Analysis of sales and trend data, justification of projects and products, validating proof of concepts, competitive analysis
- Software & Cybersecurity – Cloud/Infrastructure development, cyber security audit and evaluation, software development, firmware development, documentation
- Regulatory and Certification Assistance – UL, ETL, FCC, CE, ZigBee, Z-Wave
- Business Strategy – Business and contract rules, intellectual property rights, M&A strategy, pitch deck creation, due diligence, financial proformas, investor presentations, legal framework of entities
CE/IoT Partners has members in Virginia, Texas, Washington, Minnesota, Michigan, and Florida.
2019 State of the Industry Special Report - CE Pro Download
The custom electronics industry saw a healthy 8 percent growth rate in 2018, down slightly from the blazing 11 percent growth in 2017 but still admiringly strong. Our 2019 State of the Industry indicates that readers expect to see even more growth in 2019. Get your copy today.
BusinessIt’s Time to Get an Electrical License… Now!
People & Places: AWA adds Spolar; James Rep of the Year; Park West Hires Demple
Focal, Naim Parent Company Acquires Audio Plus Services & Plurison
Dirac Research Closes $13.2M Round of Financing
CEDIA Releases 2019 Boot Camp Schedule
View more on Business