Kirk MacDowell, the founder and CEO of MacGuard Security Advisors and a member of SSI’s Editorial Advisory Board, needs your help to ensure his Total Tech Summit keynote presentation addresses as many of your concerns as possible during his hour-plus on the stage at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
MacDowell’s keynote, “Pre-Attrition Indicators You Need to Know! Find out the Drivers Behind your Customers’ Likelihood to Stay with your Company and Best Practices for Success,” will share several pre-attrition indicators business leaders need to know, including drivers behind your customers’ likelihood to stay with your company and best practices for success.
In preparation for his Total Tech Summit keynote, MacDowell, who boasts more than 40 years in the security industry, is seeking your help in answering a confidential six-question poll that he promises will take no more than 45 seconds and the results of which will be shared when he takes the stage Nov. 13.
All are welcome to take the poll, regardless of whether they will attend the 2023 Total Tech Summit.
More About the Total Tech Summit Poll on Attrition
MacDowell wants to know:
- What percentage of your customers have a bad experience with your company and tell you about it
- What percentage of customers leave your company every year (for any reason)
- To what degree your company’s employee retention affects customer satisfaction
- What percentage of your customers want to know more about the services you provide
- Whether your company performs an annual customer satisfaction survey
The poll closes by asking in which of the three markets represented at Total Tech Summit — security, commercial AV or residential AV — your company works.
Click here to take the six-question poll NOW!
This item originally appeared on CE Pro’s sister website Security Sales & Integration.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!