URC, a global manufacturer of smart home automation and control for residential and commercial applications, has announced featured products and industry-leading integrations planned for ISE 2023 (Booth: #2F400).
URC is adding more new products and features to enhance its portfolio with benefits for its exclusive dealer group, smart homeowners and savvy commercial environment managers. URC brings to ISE 2023 new global brand integrations and advanced technology.
“We are carefully considering how trends like artificial intelligence (AI) and computer learning can help URC deliver elevated, affordable smart living experiences,” comments Chang K. Park, CEO of URC.
“As we plan for the future, our focus continues to be squarely on aiding our dealers and distributors in growing and evolving their businesses in the changing market.”
URC Highlights ISE 2023 Show Plans:
- URC expands its first, certified Apple TV voice and IP integration native within the Total Control system with the addition of the MRX-12 and MRX-5. This completes the integration across URC’s line of premium system controllers.
- URC continues its roll-out of certified integrations with Google Nest Climate Control, to help homeowners monitor and minimize energy costs.
- URC is launching a new certified Ring module compatible with Ring video doorbells and security cams allowing users a unified experience within URC’s Total Control.
- Continuing to its product innovation plan, URC is launching the TDC-5100 with gaming-inspired design, hard and digital buttons, and fast response processing. This new, combination touch screen and handheld is an excellent choice for smart home and commercial environments.
- URC’s High-Definition Audio (HDA) delivers a high-fidelity audio solution with DSP included, ducking/paging features and uncompromising quality and studio sound for residential and commercial environments.
- With technology advances, URC is announcing additions to the Complete Control product line, a favorite with users, with the launch of two, new handheld remotes: MX-490 and MX-1400.
- With hundreds of integrations already established, URC’s announcements include Unified KNX Shades, Unified Lutron Shades, Vantage Lighting, B&O TVs, Updated KNX, GUDE PDU, Shelly IoT Products, Colorbeam Lighting, ZeeVee Zyper, and more.
As part of its show activities, the company will underscore its commitment to the core capabilities of control and automation while innovating around new industry trends. For example:
- Advanced User Experience: Voice Control and simple, one-touch user interaction continue to be the innovation priority for URC with new products planned for release.
- Inspired Design: Products built on research that deliver sleek design which users like to hold, easy operation, right-sized digital or/and physical keys, engaging UI graphic design, and extensive customization.
- Valuable Variety: The Total Control line is designed for whole home and office systems via a certified dealer network and are all designed to fit user environments. While the Complete Control line offers single-room solutions with IR/RF reliability.
- Building Complete Dealer Solutions: Recognizing opportunity, URC continues to design and launch new platforms, like amplified audio distribution in HDA (High-Definition Audio), and solutions with best-in-class partner brands.
- Energy Efficiency: URC offers users the tools to monitor energy consumption and professionally installed systems to automate lighting, climate and other energy systems.
- Best-In-Class, Accelerated Training: URC continues to innovate around training offerings to shorten the learning curve with live, virtual, and self-paced options.