AUTHOR PROFILECE PRO
Jason Griffing, Contributor
Jason Griffing is the Partner Development Manager at OneVision Resources.
Jason's latest posts
- Want to Provide Better Service? Start with Sales and Project Processes Giving service a prominent role in sales and project execution can set an integrator's service team up for ultimate success.
- Why Customer Service Is the Last True Smart-Home Differentiator Changes in the smart-home landscape — like IP-control, open-API’s, drag-and-drop programming and pre-configured UI's — are bringing technological...
- Want to Provide Better Service? Start with Sales and Project Processes
- Drive More Sales, Brand Loyalty with Simple Shift in Thinking
- 5 Reasons You Need a Ticketing System in Your Business
- 23 Big (and Small) Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Sell Service Plans
- 3 Ways to Step Up Your Customer Service Game
- Did You Notice This One Line in Amazon’s Smart Home Service Message?
Drive More Sales, Brand Loyalty with Simple Shift in Thinking
December 06 2017 · Leadership expert and bestselling author Simon Sinek is perhaps best known for giving one of the most famous TED talks of all time — “How great leaders inspire action.” During this talk, Sinek outlines a simple concept called the “Golden Circle," which attempts to…
23 Big (and Small) Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Sell Service Plans
September 21 2017 · As a former integrator who recently joined the team at OneVision, I’ve been afforded some fascinating perspectives related to a question that’s long plagued me. Along with many others in the industry, I’ve often wondered why so many attempts to implement premium service plans fail…
View more blog posts from Jason