After taking a close look at the current judging tallies, CEDIA has announced the finalists for this year’s CEDIA Awards. Judged by a panel of trusted industry experts, the awards honor the finest residential projects of the year completed by CEDIA members. In addition, the CEDIA Awards recognize integrators from multiple countries, including the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific regions.
CEDIA Award winners will be honored during a ceremony for their respective regions on November 11th, 2021. If integrators or finalists want to watch the awards from the comfort of their couch, the awards presentation for the Americas region will be broadcast on the CEDIA YouTube channel.
“CEDIA Awards finalists are always impressive, but this year’s finalists have my utmost respect for their ability to produce such excellence during this tumultuous year,” says Giles Sutton, interim Co-CEO, CEDIA. “These projects are a true testament to this industry’s strength and thirst for innovation. I look forward to celebrating the winners during the 2021 CEDIA Awards presentation.”
2021 CEDIA Awards Finalists for Americas Region
The 2021 finalists in the Americas region are:
- Admit One Home Systems (Edina , Minn., U.S.)
- Atlantic Control Technologies (Annapolis, Md, U.S.)
- Audio Images (Tustin, Calif., U.S.)
- Echo Systems (Olathe, Kan., U.S.)
- First Priority Audio (Pompano Beach, Fla., U.S.)
- Future Home (Los Angeles, U.S.)
- Global Wave Integration (Burbank, Ariz., U.S.)
- Haas Home Technologies (Houston, U.S.)
- iconic.systems (Houston, U.S.)
- Integration Controls (St. Louis, U.S.)
- La Scala Integrated Media (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Quality Audio Video (Centennial, Colo., U.S.)
- SmartTouch USA (Columbia, Md., U.S.)
- The Premier Group (Carmel, Ind., U.S.)
- TSP Smart Spaces (Cambridge, Mass., U.S.)
CEDIA has also announced finalists in the EMEA and Asia Pacific regions, and the finalists for the CEDIA Best New Product Awards. To learn about the full list of finalists click here or tune into the live stream on November 11th.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!