At the beginning of 2022, CE Pro pegged energy management and associated technologies like battery backup, UPS (uninterruptible power supplies) and power protection as one of our “Top 5 Tech Trends” for the year. Since then, the news in that category has underscored the opportunities for dealers, and it’s gotten another boost with the LG Electronics Energy Storage Systems (ESS) division’s announcement of its new LG PRO Program.
The company’s ESS division is doing its part to assist custom integrators with sales, system design and installation for these increasingly important solutions as consumers look to embrace energy independence amid the strained and older utilities’ grids nationwide.
“ESS installers serve as the face of our brand to homeowners who are looking to better manage their energy usage, and in addition to an innovative LG product, the homeowners should also receive a high-quality installation,” says Chris Ahn, senior vice president, LG Electronics USA.
“The LG PRO Program provides our installers opportunities to grow their business as we bring dependable on-demand energy that assists home and business owners in achieving energy independence.”
LG PRO Program Benefits Include Training, Branding & Lead-Gen Opportunities
LG says the newly unveiled LG PRO Program delivers exclusive benefits that help residential energy management installers power more possibilities for their business.
The program provides independent ESS installers valuable tools and resources to connect with home and business owners, the company states, including co-branded sales materials, images, videos and more.
Additionally, the program offers integrators the opportunity to access know-how and best practices to install LG’s Home 8 ESS through the LG | U Training Academy, which features online webinars and training videos, plus pros can attend in-person training sessions.
Upon enrolling in the LG PRO Program, installers will have access to those exclusive benefits including:
- LG PRO Welcome Kit, including welcome letter, onboarding checklist and branded swag
- LG | U Training Academy trainings, leading to a certificate of completion, CE credits and LG PRO badge
- Added exposure in the LG Pro Installer directory with lead-generation notifications
- Access to customizable LG marketing collateral in the LG Pro Portal, featuring co-branded materials, images, videos and more
- Discounts in the LG Promo Store, LG Partner Mall and through LG’s Printing Partner
- Exclusive communication of relevant ESS information, updates, product news, downloads and more delivered via email and webinars.
Custom integrators can learn more and register at https://ess.lgpropartners.com.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!