Integrators frequently work with builders but struggle to convince them to implement smart home technology as a standard. This puts the integrator at a disadvantage, having to devote their energy to convincing buyers to adopt technology at all rather than focusing on upselling options.
Join the Nice Builder Services team with their partner from Castle Protection & Automation to discuss the program’s sales and marketing initiatives with an integrator’s perspective on leveraging these services to work directly with builders, gain more business, and increase revenues.
The webinar will be moderated by CE Pro and feature panel-style discussions and Q&A, including input from a live virtual audience.
The webcast will cover the following key takeaways for integrators and salespeople:
- How to leverage the #1 Smart Home Program to win and increase builder business
- Best practices for working with builders to create standards for products/solutions
- Using fully integrated model homes and design centers to upsell options to homebuyers
- How to successfully execute a seamless integrator-builder-manufacturer partnership to enhance the customer experience
- Benefits of ELAN, SpeakerCraft, and Panamax converging to the Nice brand to provide a single solution to builders and homebuyers
Register today to receive Nice things! All registrants will be contacted to receive a free hat or t-shirt.
Michelle Chesnut, Director of Builder Services, Nice North America
Scott Osborne, Owner & CEO, Castle Protection & Automation