The National Kitchen & Bath Association, the North American authority on all things residential kitchen and bath, announced registration for the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) 2021 Virtual experience is open.
This year’s event is an entirely virtual format with new opportunities for both attendees and exhibitors, including an extra day of programming.
KBIS Virtual is a four-day event, taking place February 9-12, 2021. The virtual “show floor” will be open daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST. During these hours, attendees can explore the virtual Expo Hall, participate in one-on-one meetings with brands, experience product demonstrations and attend exclusive live events ranging from the annual State of the Industry address to panels from the KBIS NeXT Stage and awards ceremonies.
KBIS Virtual Highlights
- Free Expo Registration for all NKBA Members and $50 for non-members through March 31
- Immersive Virtual Booth Experiences: New Products & Demonstrations – Schedule personalized one-on-one meetings or chat live with any KBIS Virtual exhibitor to experience the industry’s newest and most innovative products
- Best of KBIS Awards: The annual awards ceremony moves to a new date and time. The NKBA and KBIS crown this year’s “best of the best” on Friday, February 12
- On-Demand Education: The NKBA Voices from the Industry 2.0 features 60 educational programs and includes featured speakers, webinars and workshops. All sessions, excluding the twice daily live workshops, will also be available on-demand starting Feb 8.
- KBIS NeXT Stage: The popular destination returns with twice daily panels and discussions with industry experts from across the country and around the world tackling hot topics.
- DesignBites: 10 brands. One hour. Discover the new products trending in the areas of luxury, smart technology and wellness
- NKBA Design + Industry Awards: Celebrate the industry professionals making an impact in design – Thursday, February 11
- Media Preview Day: Monday, February 8, with exclusive early access to exhibitors as part of two curated product tours
Also new for the virtual experience is expanded round-the-clock attendee access through March 31. All KBIS programming including exhibitor booths, educational sessions and special events will be available on-demand after the scheduled viewing, giving attendees ample time to explore and experience all that KBIS Virtual has to offer.
New Registration Process
“Registration for KBIS Virtual is going to be slightly different than previous shows. It will be a two-step process,” explains Jason McGraw, CAE, CTS, group vice president, KBIS and CEDIA Expo, Emerald.
“Starting December 7, attendees can formally register for the show and complete their attendee profile. In mid-January, individual registration for all the show’s special events will open. Attendees can then create a custom schedule for the events and programs they plan to attend.”
To assist in the registration process, instructional materials and videos will be available on KBIS.com in early January.
KBIS Virtual remains a co-located event with the International Builders’ Show (IBS) as part of Design & Construction Week bringing the design and construction industry together into one comprehensive virtual experience. KBIS attendees will have access to all IBS exhibitors through the KBIS Virtual platform as part of their KBIS registration.