11 Smart-Home Vendors to Present Elevator Pitches at CEDIA Expo 2018 TechBites
Which one of these 11 companies will showcase the most innovative smart-home and audio/video products at CEDIA Expo 2018 as part of inaugural TechBites reveal?
CEDIA Expo has announced the TechBites Advisors' selection of brands to present at this year’s inaugural TechBites program. Launching their most innovative smart-home and audio/video products in a fast-paced, interactive format are:
- AXIS Labs (Booth #810) - retrofit shade controller
- LeakSmart (#1840) - leak detection and mitigation
- ABB Inc. (#916) - smart home
"I mean, come on, Frank White is hosting."StreamLabs (#418) - leak detection and mitigation— Julie Jacobson, CE Pro
- DISH Network: (#1014)
- Modulus Media Systems (#2339) - movie and media server
- TV Template: (#5625) - templates ... for TVs
- Vanco International: (#2017) - multiroom AV
- Vutec Corporation: (#4231) - video projection screens
- D-Tools: (#2614) - D-Tools Cloud
- RoseWater Energy Group: (#4649) - energy and storage systems
“TechBites will tell product stories about the newest innovations coming to CEDIA Expo in a short, dynamic format,” states Julie Jacobson, co-founder of EH Media. “I look forward to the presentations not only for the information, but for the entertainment as well. I mean, come on, Frank White is hosting."
TechBites Advisors include:
- Laura Stepanek, editor and associate publisher, SDM
- Patrick McCarthy, senior content editor, Connected Design
- Julie Jacobson, founding editor, CE Pro
- Heather Sidorowicz, president/owner, Southtown Audio Video and CEDIA Association Board Member
TechBites will be hosted by industry icon Frank White of StayTuned. The TechBites audience will experience a lively, three-minute presentation from each brand, followed by a three-minute Q & A session where the brands will field questions from the media, influencers and industry pros. TechBites will be held on both September 6 and 7, 2018 on the 2018 CEDIA Expo Smart Stage in San Diego.
Find Out Why 63% of Integrators Expect Outdoor Business to Grow - CE Pro Download
The outdoor technology market is growing – both the demand from customers and the array of products available. According to our recent CE Pro survey, integrators are taking advantage of this opportunity to grow their businesses. Get your copy of the survey today.
EventsIntuitive Interface Is Key to Lighting, Energy Storage/Management Systems
10 Ostentatious Loudspeakers from 2019 High End Munich Audio Show
How Companies Verify Their CE Pro 100 Data
2019 CE Pro BEST Product Awards Open for Entries
Show Us Your Best Work! 2019 CE Pro BEST Project Awards Open for Entries
View more on Events