Onkyo, Integra, Pioneer and Pioneer Elite are bringing Dirac Live Room Correction technologies to a broader audience through a new partnership with Dirac.
Aug 25, 2021
VOXX and its subsidiary will own approximately 75% of the joint venture while Sharp will own the remaining 25%. In addition, VOXX now gains the ability to market and sell Pioneer products.
Jun 28, 2021
Pioneer Professional Audio is helping system integrators ensure venue audio systems are up-to-date and guest-ready by welcoming its complete product line to the system integrator software, D-Tools Cloud. Now with Pioneer Pro Audio products availabl