The award-winning DID Series downlight improves on every major metric by which light quality is judged and delivers unmatched flexibility, according to fixtures specialist DMF Lighting, since it was developed specifically for the custom integration market.
It offers field-changeable optics, an integrated driver for ease of installation, and smooth dimming to 1% with soft on/off.
The DID Series was designed by DMF Lighting to enhance home integration projects’ appearance and is covered by the DMF Promise: 10-year Warranty, Guaranteed Compatible with every major lighting control system and Tech Support by a DMF Engineer.
Highlights of the DID Series downlights’ technology and installation-friendly features include:
- Multi-Award Winning: Recognized by the industry’s most respected publications and organizations, including CEDIA and CES
- High Performance: Produces up to 1250 lumens of 93+ CRI lighting for natural, true-to-life colors without sacrificing stellar efficiency
- Precise Control: Field-changeable light distribution ranging from 15° to 90°+
- Dim to Dark: Soft on/off and flicker-free dimming down to 1% with centralized or local control
- Fast Install: Integrated driver, plug-and-play connection, and Twist & Lock Trims
DMF Promise Underscores DMF Lighting Channel Commitment
DMF launched the DID Series at the end of 2020, and introduced its DMF Promise earlier this spring to show its dedication to the CEDIA channel, which has provided significant market growth for the company as still a relatively new revenue stream.
“The DMF Promise represents our continued commitment to custom integrators,” says Mike Libman, national sales director, residential systems.
As one of the first companies to advocate for custom integrators to adopt light fixtures as part of their business model, DMF Lighting says it wants to stand behind the quality of its products, so this was a natural extension of its business model – Guaranteed Reliability, Guaranteed Compatibility, and Guaranteed Support.
“We are proud to provide our dealer partners with outstanding products and solutions that are tested with the most rigorous engineering protocols to ensure compatibility with every popular control system specified by our customers,” adds Andy Wakefield, senior vice president, DMF Lighting. “Our Brand Promise guarantees quality and customer satisfaction, instilling confidence in the products and offering peace of mind with every installation.”