Commercial Integrator Expo, owned and produced by Emerald (the owner of CE Pro), is a new exposition and conference for the commercial AV integration channel, has announced an array of networking events at Commercial Integrator Expo 2023.
The event takes place on September 6–9, 2023, in Denver, Colo., and the Commercial Integrator Expo 2023 will feature a large schedule of events, including educational training opportunities, programming features and special happenings to connect attendees with peers and exhibitors.
“Tradeshows provide a platform for attendees to network with other professionals in their field and help forge new business relationships,” says Jason McGraw, CTS, group vice president for CEDIA Expo, Commercial Integrator Expo and KBIS, Emerald.
“Commercial Integrator Expo will provide a unique industry gathering to connect audiovisual systems professionals, IT professionals and technology managers in corporate, higher education, hospitality, retail and resimercial market settings. We look forward to providing a resource for new connections and networking apart from gaining knowledge and experience.”
Commercial Integrator Expo to Offer a Wealth of Educational, Networking Opportunities
The inaugural Commercial Integrator Expo 2023 will address the needs of today’s fixed installation audiovisual systems professionals and technology managers in corporate, higher education, hospitality, retail and resimercial market settings. Attendees can participate in various networking events, including NSCA’s BizSkills Day, DSF’s Digital Signage Day and reception, IMCCA’s unified communications track sessions, Nationwide Marketing Groups’ reception and the Commercial Integrator Expo Conference.
Some of the Commercial Integrator Expo’s highlights include:
- NSCA’s BizSkills Day will feature a full day of educational sessions and peer networking. On Wednesday, Sept. 6, 2023, such as BizSkills Day that will uncover helpful insights, best practices and tools for project management, finance, sales and operations skills.
- Digital Signage Federation will host Digital Signage Day on Thursday, Sept. 7, 2023. The full day of education will include a curated collection of sessions from DSF’s best-in-class online micro-credential course catalog designed for people who want to learn more about the industry and its growing business opportunities.
- IMCCA will organize a comprehensive track of educational sessions on unified communications and collaboration technologies (UC), applications, trends and case studies. IMCCA, the preeminent voice of the unified communications and collaboration industry, will bring insights from industry subject matter experts.
- Nationwide Marketing Group will network, engage and educate their residential and commercial channel professionals. Nationwide Marketing Group’s Hank Alexander will participate in a panel that will discuss the state of the industry, identifying business opportunities, pitfalls and critical trends for future success.
- Emerald emphasizes the conference is designed to inspire industry professionals to think more broadly about how they approach their business, introduce them to new lines of revenue and business opportunities and equip them with the resources to formulate meaningful conversations on the show floor.
Other events held at the show, include the CE Pro Awards, the CE Pro All-Star Band 90-minute live set, the Women in Consumer Technology Networking Reception and Luncheon, and AV Yoga. These events during the show will allow attendees to reconnect with friends and colleagues and learn about industry issues and trends.
Emerald also emphasizes the Commercial Integrator Expo 2023 show will be co-located with CEDIA Expo 2023 to offer additional educational opportunities, networking and new product exploration. Individuals interested in attending Commercial Integrator Expo 2023 can register online.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!