Have a Plan for your LAN!
View this previously live CEPro Partner Series Webcast, sponsored by Access Networks to learn what questions you should ask when designing your LAN.
Webcast Length: 1 Hour
Knowing how to properly design the appropriate local area network (LAN) for your project will help to ensure client satisfaction. Nathan Holmes, Access Networks’ technical trainer, will discuss what to consider when designing a LAN that will not only meet your clients’ needs today, but will grow with their needs for tomorrow.
Join us to learn why you should ask the following questions when designing your LAN:
• Who will use the LAN, what will they use it for, and what devices will they use?
• Different devices require different LAN resources. Will you project require PoE, Gigabit or Multi-Gigabit switches, and/or VLANs?
• How will my ISP speed affect system performance and hardware selection?
• Wireless planning and design basics – Determining coverage, density, capacity, which 802.11 standards do you need, and what is Wave 2 and why do I need it?
• What are some LAN design tips to promote network security?
• Every LAN plan starts and ends with proper documentation.
Secure Your Free Pass to CEDIA EXPO 2019
Register before Sept. 2 to gain free access to the opening keynote, product training & education series as well as the show floor including Innovation Alley and much more. Don’t miss your chance. Sign up today.
Networking & CablesCEDIA Expo Preview: sonnen Plans to Take Energy Automation to ‘Whole New Level’
Product Briefs: Elan adds Jandy; Crestron Marine Program; Zigbee Milestone
CEDIA Expo Preview: Cleerline Ups Its Fiber Game with AOC, Rugged Micro Cables
American Recorder Technologies Media Box Holders Hide AppleTV, Roku
Torus Power Helps Run a 7.4.9 Channel 20-Speaker Dolby Atmos Upgrade Project
View more on Networking & Cables