Now celebrating its 75th anniversary, Klipsch, a global audio company, has announced it has formed a licensed multi-year relationship as an Official Licensee of the PGA TOUR for wireless headphones and Bluetooth speakers. Klipsch will develop premium audio solutions that allow golf fans to experience PGA TOUR golf whether they are at home or on the go.
The initial Klipsch and PGA TOUR audio product lineup includes:
The Klipsch T5 II True Wireless Sport PGA TOUR Edition earphones — engineered for performance and designed to stay dry and in place through anything life throws at them. Available June 2021 (U.S. MSRP $249).
Key features include:
- Dust and water-tight earphones and case (rated IP67) with moisture removal system ensure the earphones remain dry.
Transparency mode to hear surroundings at the touch of a button.
- Six sizes of patented Klipsch ear tips, one pair of memory foam ear tips, and three sizes of no-budge ear wings ensure a customized, comfortable and secure fit.
- The case charges via USB-C or included putting-green inspired wireless charging pad.
- Up to 32 hours of battery (8 hours in the earphones).
- PGA TOURs signature blue and red color pallet, complete with the PGA TOUR logo.
- Works with Klipsch Connect App for product updates, EQ adjustments, QuickStart guide, troubleshooting, battery status and transparency controls and more.
The Klipsch Groove Portable Bluetooth Speaker PGA TOUR Edition – a small speaker is designed to deliver detailed sound on the go. The product is splash and dust proof (rated IP56); it features a USB rechargeable battery with an 8-hour life, and wireless or top-mount button control. Available July 2021 (US MSRP $129).
“We are excited to introduce the first two products of the collection. This partnership combines two of my greatest passions – premium audio solutions and golf, which I believe will resonate similarly with Klipsch and PGA TOUR fans alike,” comments Tommy Jacobs, SVP of Sales and Marketing at Klipsch Audio.
“Avid golfers can now elevate their game with the most premium earphones and speakers on the market today.”