Gramophone has announced the Grand Opening of its fifth showroom: the one-of-a-kind Gramophone Experience Center.
The new showroom, located at 8 West Aylesbury Road in Timonium, Maryland—next door to Gramophone’s existing retail location—features some of the market’s most respected audio brands, including Focal Powered by Naim, McIntosh, Sonus faber, Bang & Olufsen, and more.
“The Gramophone family is extremely proud to open our finest and most elaborate showroom to date,” says Andrew Davis, CEO, Gramophone.
“The new space presents real-world, highly desirable solutions for integrating design and technology. The showroom is conceived as a journey that takes visitors through various displays of art-like wall sculptures, high performance listening systems, headphones, and automation in real-world scenarios.”
Featuring the latest in high performance audio/video electronics, speakers, and accessories, Gramophone’s Experience Center represents the company’s in-house design team’s talent for integrating technology, lighting, and design in intuitive systems.
Gramophone’s Experience Center includes these curated audiovisual experiences:
- The Focal Powered by Naim store within a store that is described as a luxurious space where customers experience music and discover standard-setting, exclusive high-fidelity products from both Focal and Naim.
- A McIntosh experience where clients audition the best of McIntosh‘s products, paired with some of Sonus faber speakers, for an immersive listening experience.
- The Bang & Olufsen experience where customers immerse themselves in the brand’s signature sound and design aesthetic.
- A ”hidden theater” with 11 concealed speakers and twin subwoofers hidden in the walls and ceiling, providing a surround sound experience that rivals traditional theaters, but without distracting from the decor.
- Virtual Window, a large-scale, immersive video experience powered by Sony, allowing users to view a wide selection of content from any location in the world, all from the comfort of their own home. Systems easily scale up or down by adding or subtracting video panels, delivering bright, vivid images – perfect for either residential or commercial spaces.