Arlen Schweiger, Managing Editor
Arlen Schweiger is managing editor of CE Pro, Commercial Integrator and Security Sales & Integration magazines. Arlen contributes installation features, business profiles, manufacturer news and product reviews.
- Bose Debuts New Smart Speaker ‘Ecosystem’ at CEDIA Expo The Home Speaker 500 and Soundbar 500 and 700 products shown in San Diego not only feature Alexa capability, but Bose's 8-microphone array to ensure...
- Sonance Celebrates 35 Years with More Architectural Speaker Innovation The Dana Innovations brand shows its wide-ranging indoor and outdoor audio systems, myriad subwoofer options and recent collaboration with Sonos during...
- Bose Debuts New Smart Speaker ‘Ecosystem’ at CEDIA Expo
- Sonance Celebrates 35 Years with More Architectural Speaker Innovation
- Origin Story at CEDIA Expo 2018: More Solutions, New Facilities for Dealers
- Vutec Sister Company Opus Brilliance Brings Video Wall Options to CEDIA
- Pro Audio Technology’s Paul Hales Launches Theory Audio Design
- Review: Yamaha R-N803 Network Receiver Serves Up Stereo Goods in Style
Neil Young, Bob Weir Leading High-Quality Music Push
May 01 2014 · They’ve been influencing people’s enjoyment of music since the 1960s, but rockers Neil Young and Bob Weir show no signs of slowing down. Now they are key ambassadors in the push for higher-quality music listening, and more famed voices like theirs could be just what the audio industry…
Do You Attend or Partner with Luxury Consumer Events?
September 28 2012 · What types of events do you participate in to get in front of luxury clientele? I recently attended a private Jaguar Alive Driving Experience event in the suburban Boston area and couldn’t help think that more custom industry manufacturers and CE pros should be capitalizing on events like…
View more blog posts from Arlen