Arlen Schweiger, Managing Editor
Arlen Schweiger is managing editor of CE Pro, Commercial Integrator and Security Sales & Integration magazines. Arlen contributes installation features, business profiles, manufacturer news and product reviews.
- 11 Audio Demos That Rocked CEDIA 2017 Sound rooms and other booths at the San Diego Convention Center rocked with options for your next A/V media room or home theater project. We heard great...
- Bose Continues Channel Push with Partner Program, Alexa Skill, Lifestyle 600 In-Wall System Bose used CEDIA 2017 to highlight how ‘Works With Bose’ embraces control companies. An Alexa skill is on the way, plus Lifestyle 600 In-Wall System for...
- Crestron Dealers Get Google Assistant for Lighting; Full Smart-Home Voice Controls Up Next
- Soundcast Beefs Up VGX Series, Brings DTS Play-Fi Outdoors
- NuVision to Re-Enter U.S. TV Market, Roll Out 4K Smart TVs
- Riva Audio Expands WAND Wireless System with Release of Central Amplifier
- 11 Audio Demos That Rocked CEDIA 2017
- Primacoustic Dealers Profit from Wider Industry Acoustical Treatment Deployment
Neil Young, Bob Weir Leading High-Quality Music Push
May 01 2014 · They’ve been influencing people’s enjoyment of music since the 1960s, but rockers Neil Young and Bob Weir show no signs of slowing down. Now they are key ambassadors in the push for higher-quality music listening, and more famed voices like theirs could be just what the audio industry…
Do You Attend or Partner with Luxury Consumer Events?
September 28 2012 · What types of events do you participate in to get in front of luxury clientele? I recently attended a private Jaguar Alive Driving Experience event in the suburban Boston area and couldn’t help think that more custom industry manufacturers and CE pros should be capitalizing on events like…
View more blog posts from Arlen