Overtaking the previous week’s number one title, the new Netflix Series The Watcher is the top streaming title of Reelgood users for the week of Oct. 13 to Oct. 19.
Reelgood is an interactive guid service with more than 5 million users, and it points out that AMC+’s Interview with the Vampire, which was the top title the week before falls in as the second most popular title for the period of Oct. 13 to Oct. 19 with the Peacock Premium movie Halloween Ends as the third most popular title for the week.
Rounding out the Reelgood top five titles are the popular HBO Max show House of the Dragon and the Netflix movie Luckiest Girl Alive.
Overall Netflix has four titles in the top 10, followed by single titles each from AMC+, FuboTV, HBO Max, Hulu, Peacock Premium and Prime Video.
Here is the complete Reelgood Top 10 list of streaming titles for the week of Oct. 13 to Oct. 19:
- The Watcher from Netflix
- Interview with the Vampire from AMC+
- Halloween Ends from Peacock Premium
- House of the Dragon from HBO Max
- Luckiest Girl Alive from Netflix
- The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power from Prime Video
- Terrifier from FuboTV
- Dahmer-Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story from Netflix
- Hellraiser from Hulu
- The Midnight Club from Netflix