The CCP software allows authorized dealers to program all URC remotes with just this one program.
Here are the features added via the Live Update:
- Web browsing for the MX-6000 two-way color touch screen
- Eleven models have been added to the IP-controllable Audio/Video devices for Volume Pop-Up
- CCP’s IR database has been updated to include new Marantz and Onkyo receivers
- More than 300 models have been added to CCP’s RS-232 serial database
- User Guides have been added to the CCP Help section for the AVR two-way modules and the Web browser
The update also adds two-way modules for the MX-5000 and the MX-6000 that support IP-controlled A/V receivers from Denon, Integra, Onkyo, B&K and Yamaha. Some of these include AM/FM/HD tuner modules that display frequencies, station names, HD metadata, presets and favorite stations, and XM and Sirius modules that display all song, artist and title metadata.
The CCP software is written to be intuitive for users and employs concepts in which remotes are programmed room by room with the ability to “undo,” “redo,” “mirror” and “copy” various functions across remote product platforms.
Older programs can also be opened in CCP and other features are automatically loaded with URC’s Live Update feature.