Nortek Control is giving Elan dealers the gift of nearly 30 new drivers for the brand’s control solutions and whole-house AV entertainment this holiday season.
Continuing its extensive integration releases this year, the recently acquired Nortek Control says the myriad drivers for custom integrators’ Elan systems underscore its close collaboration between the company’s engineers and third-party driver developers and vendor partners.
“These updates add powerful capabilities for our dealers to deliver a more customized experience to end-users. Integration between Elan products and other home products is of prime importance, and we are proud to deliver some of the most requested drivers of the year,” says Richard Pugnier, vice president of Marketing, Nortek Control.
“The latest offerings strengthen our commitment to making it easier for integrators to design and install an all-in-one control solution that meets the unique needs of their clients in every category.”
Addressing dealer input and requests, every new integration to the Elan ecosystem library generates a more intuitive experience with the products and helps dealers deliver a more tailored solution for their customers, the company says.
Latest Elan Integrations Cover Lighting/Shades, Climate, Entertainment & More
Among the top-requested integrations, the newly released Lutron RadioRA 3 adds more connected and innovative capabilities for lighting and shades in the home, for instance, the company notes.
“Lutron’s goal is to give professional installers all the vital tools they need to grow their business,” says Matt Swatsky, vice president of Residential Mid-Market Business at Lutron. “We’re proud to collaborate with the Nortek Control team to support custom professionals and their projects with seamless solutions that help expand their business.”
Other recent integrations like Kaleidescape, StormAudio and Optoma products contribute to enhanced entertainment, while Hayward Omnilogic Pool and Spa Systems creates a new level of energy-efficient backyard control.
The following new drivers, including several from popular driver developers such as Chowmain Software and Apps, Intrinsic and innovo, are now available (complete product models and details – technically there are 28 new drivers total, the company says – can be found on the Elan Management Cloud, according to Nortek Control):
- Lutron RadioRA 3, Lighting and Shades
- FX Luminaire, Lighting and Shades
- Coulisse Shades by Intrinsic, Lighting and Shades
- Fibaro HC3 Lighting by Intrinsic, Lighting and Shades
- Silent Gliss by Intrinsic, Lighting and Shades
- Sonoff by innovo, Lighting and Shades
- Soma by Chowmain, Lighting and Shades
- Optoma by Chowmain, Media Display
- Kaleidescape by Chowmain, Media
- CasaTunes by CasaTunes, Media
- StormAudio ISP and LISP by StormAudio, Media
- Zigen SW-42 by Intrinsic, Media
- Simplified MFG by innovo, Media
- Zappiti by Chowmain, Media
- Advantage Air MyAir by Chowmain, Climate
- Philips Dynalite Heating by Janus Technology, Climate
- Sensi by innovo, Climate
- Hayward OmniLogic Pro by Intrinsic, Pool and Spa
- Poolside Tech by Poolside Tech, Pool and Spa
- AdhanCloud by innovo, General
- iRoom iO by Janus Technology, General
- ShabbatCloud by innovo, General
- Switchbot by Intrinsic, General
- WeatherCloud by innovo, General
- LightwaveRF by Intrinsic, Lighting
Nortek Control’s development team is working on more control drivers with prominent security, lighting and other manufacturers that are expected to be announced in 2022, the company adds.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!