AUTHOR PROFILECE PRO
Adam Forziati, Web Editor
Adam Forziati is the web editor for CE Pro’s sister publication Commercial Integrator.
Adam's latest posts
- DIY Audio Visual Is an Opportunity, Not a Threat for Integrators AVIXA exec David Labuskes says A/V integrators should see the importance of following DIY audio visual trends.
- Legrand to Acquire Milestone, Including Chief, Sanus, Da-Lite Legrand has signed an agreement to acquire Milestone AV for an enterprise value of $950 million. Legrand brands like Middle Atlantic will join forces with...
- AV Job Finder Facebook Group Makes Posting & Finding Jobs Easier Than Ever
- DIY Audio Visual Is an Opportunity, Not a Threat for Integrators
- Mason Group: Matching Candidates to Strengths Is Key to Hiring
- Legrand to Acquire Milestone, Including Chief, Sanus, Da-Lite
AV Job Finder Facebook Group Makes Posting & Finding Jobs Easier Than Ever
November 16 2018 · It's not always easy to find A/V jobs, something Perry Chapman, a system designer in the Detroit area, knows well. He also knows there are many freelance A/V technicians seeking work at any given time, so he founded the AV Job Finder Facebook group a couple of months ago to help solve this…
DIY Audio Visual Is an Opportunity, Not a Threat for Integrators
March 26 2018 · Scary buzzwords can be just as harmful to an industry as real economic crises, but one of the most recent ones — DIY audio visual — is unique, insofar as it directly threatens potential relationships A/V integrators can have with end users. After all, what if your client’s nephew…
View more blog posts from Adam