Business

Yes, ProSource Buying Group Really is ‘Game-Changing’ the Home-Tech Industry

Unbeatable marketing services, 3-day showroom makeovers, exclusive deals on digital price tags, and group health insurance for dealers -- all at affordable prices -- wow home-tech pros at ProSource Summit.

Posted by audio_man01 on March 12, 2019

Julie - I was there.  It WAS game changing.  Kudo’s to Jim Ristow, Dave Workman and their respective teams for ID’ing challenge areas for our industry segment.  Add in ProSource’s lighting and managed services initiatives and call me a happy camper as I drove out of Nashville.

Posted by Ericvap on March 12, 2019

Julie-  I was at the Las Vegas Flamingo Hilton 31 years ago at CES. I was meeting with a bunch of other “custom installers” to start a group up. Not since then have I been so excited about any trade group or organization. The ProSource group is a just like that “other” original group of Highly motivated, entrepreneurial, intelligent and hard working group of people that had a mission to make our companies better for our clients, workers, vendors and owners. I feel honored to be part of ProSource just like I am proud to be a founding member of CEDIA.

Eric Grundelman
Dallas TX

Posted by Julie Jacobson on March 12, 2019

OK, there’s 2 for “game-changing.” It’s certainly appealing to have a partner that specializes in this stuff, so you can just surrender and say - do my website, do my showroom ...

Posted by mbaty on March 17, 2019

OMG! Websites and show rooms outsourced! Game changer!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by mbaty on March 17, 2019

OMG! Websites and show rooms outsourced! Game changer!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Julie Jacobson on March 12, 2019