Brilliant has announced that its Brilliant Smart Home System and its products are now available for purchase in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico through ADI Global Distribution, a leading global wholesale distributor of smart home, security, AV, and low-voltage products. In addition to being available for purchase through ADI’s Digital Branch, Brilliant products are now available in all 108 ADI branch locations across North America.
“We’re excited to partner with ADI to expand the availability of Brilliant throughout North America and help integrators and security professionals unlock new growth opportunities,” says Lisa Petrucci, VP of sales & business development at Brilliant. “By offering an incredibly powerful smart home control system at an affordable price point, professional installers can start serving more customers and also start working with homebuilders to integrate smart home systems as a standard feature in new homes.”
“The smart home category is growing at a rapid pace – independently and in relation to security and AV installations. ADI is committed to ensuring our dealers have access to the right technology to design and build smart homes,” says Marco Cardazzi, vice president of global marketing at ADI. “We’re excited to add the Brilliant Smart Home System and product line to our portfolio and help our dealers deliver a smart home experience.”
The Brilliant Smart Home System—which includes Brilliant Smart Home Controls (touchscreen panels with built-in Alexa, camera, motion sensor, intercom, and more), Brilliant Smart Dimmer Switches, Brilliant Smart Plugs, and the all-in-one Brilliant mobile app—offers many benefits to custom integrators, technology installers, and security professionals:
- Controls popular smart home products: Sonos, Ring, Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, August, Honeywell Home, ecobee, Genie, and many more.
- Unlocks new opportunities with builders: Offers an in-wall system that can be installed as a standard feature in new homes and multifamily properties.
- Easy to install: Installs in place of a light switch panel with no custom wiring or programming required.
- Easy to use: Makes it easy for all types of consumers to access and use all of the smart home devices integrators install via touchscreens, built-in voice control, home automation scenes, motion detection for lighting, and more.
- Easy to expand: Brilliant says its ease of use accelerates the desire of customers to add more smart home devices to their system, which unlocks ongoing selling and installation opportunities.