Who says 13 is an unlucky number? D-Tools will be demonstrating Version 13 of its award-winning System Integrator (SI) business software at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2020, Custom Home Europe stand #1-N80, February 11–14, in Amsterdam, NL. The D-Tools System Integrator v13 software features service plan management, supplier pricing, and more.
D-Tools System Integrator v13 new features:
- Service Plans – Define, create, sell, and manage service contracts
- Supplier Pricing – Access to dealer-specific pricing from select partner brands
- Allowance Packages – Substitute allowances for parts with no impact on price
- Multi-Conductor Cable Documentation – Draw connections down to the individual conductor
- Bundled Cables Support – Provides accurate labor calculation for bundled cables
- Bar Code Scanning – Collect and validate product data, and sync with projects upon item receipt
- Payment Processing – Integration with ProPay provides ability to accept initial deposit on projects through the D-Tools Customer Portal
“Over the past 20 years, D-Tools has built a market-proven software solution for, and an incredible following of, over 6,000 low voltage system integrators in more than 80 countries,” says CEO Randy Stearns.
“A culture of continual improvement ensures D-Tools progress and contributes to the product’s market leadership. Most importantly, the D-Tools team thanks its customers for providing ongoing input, feedback and feature requests. It is their experience and guidance that has bred our success.”
“Understanding the tremendous opportunity commercial integrators have to create recurring revenue by effectively managing client relationships and servicing systems post-installation, System Integrator V13 includes the ability for integrators to price out, offer and manage Service Plans as an integral part of SI, helping them to build a recurring revenue stream as well as provide improved customer service,” adds Stearns.
Integrators can see SI v13 at ISE 2020 D-Tools stand #1-N80. Take a personal tour of the software here.