Leading a dominant week from the popular streaming service Netflix, Reelgood users’ most popular streaming choice for the week of Nov. 2-8 is the Netflix series, All of the Light We Cannot See.
Following the Netflix World War II drama series is Hulu’s, A Hunting in Venice, and Apple TV+’s Lessons in Chemistry. Rounding out the weekly list’s top five titles for the week is Peacock’s Five Nights at Freddy‘s, and another Netflix series, The Fall of the House of Usher.
For the week, Netflix placed a total of five titles in the top 10 list, which is the most titles for a single streaming service in quite some time. Peacock placed a pair of titles in the top 10, while Hulu, Apple TV+ and Prime Video, each respectively placed a single title on the list.
Reelgood is an interactive guide app service with more than 5 million subscribers. Here is the complete Reelgood list of its users top 10 streaming titles for the week of Nov. 2-8:
- All of the Light We Cannot See from Netflix
- A Hunting in Venice from Hulu
- Lessons in Chemistry from Apple TV+
- Five Nights at Freddy‘s from Peacock
- The Fall of the House of Usher from Netflix
- Bodies from Netflix
- Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse from Netflix
- Yellowstone from Peacock
- No Hard Feelings from Netflix
- Gen V from Prime Video