Next Level Acoustics Projection Screens Expand Company’s Product Line
Next Level Acoustics Projection Screens support 4K and 8K resolutions.
Starting with a line of speakers and audio accessories, the newly announced Next Level Acoustics Projection Screens line expands the company's offerings into the video category.
Next Level Acoustics' "Screen Collection" is designed to provide professional integrators with a choice of projection screens that offer a high "price and performance" ratio.
The Massachusetts-based A/V manufacturer says the product line includes a range of materials such as matte white, acoustically transparent, and ambient light rejecting (ALR) capabilities. Next Level Acoustics says that its new products are available with .4-inch slim bezels, and integrators can specify the screens in either 1.78:1 widescreen or 2.35:1 CinemaScope aspect ratios.
In addition, Next Level Acoustics says the projection screens come standard with LED lighting kits that include remotes.
A Closer Look at the Next Level Acoustics Projection Screens
Next Level Acoustics' new line of video-projection screens include a choice of four models that support 4K and 8K resolutions, and the company emphasizes the products are only available through authorized dealers. These options include:
- Classic white 1.0 gain
- Texture-free screen surface
- Designed to minimize image graininess and projector hot spotting
- The screen is said to produce a wide viewing angle
Ambient Light Rejection:
- Contrast enhancement as high as 95 percent in high- and low-ambient light environments
- According to Next Level Acoustics, the screen minimizes hot spotting, while also deflecting ambient light
- Texture-free surface helps the screen to produce high levels of sharpness and resolution
- Next Level Acoustics says the ambient light rejecting screen enables perfect pixel geometry
- The screen supports wide viewing angles
- Next Level Acoustics states the Cineweave produces "virtually zero audio attenuation" through its high density of perforations per square inch
- The perforated material is "rotated" to eliminate moire
- Screen includes acoustically transparent backing material
- texture-free surface
- No hot spotting or grainy images
Ambient Light Rejecting Acoustically Transparent Combination Screen:
- Provides high levels of light rejection
- low levels of audio attenuation
- Material design eliminates moire
- The combination screen produces wide viewing angle
2019 State of the Industry Special Report - CE Pro Download
The custom electronics industry saw a healthy 8 percent growth rate in 2018, down slightly from the blazing 11 percent growth in 2017 but still admiringly strong. Our 2019 State of the Industry indicates that readers expect to see even more growth in 2019. Get your copy today.
Bob is an audio enthusiast who has written about consumer electronics for various publications within Massachusetts before joining the staff of CE Pro in 2000. Bob is THX Level I certified, and he's also taken classes from the Imaging Science Foundation (ISF) and Home Acoustics Alliance (HAA). Bob also serves as the technology editor for CE Pro's sister publication Commercial Integrator. In addition, he's studied guitar and music theory at Sarrin Music Studios in Wakefield, Mass., and he also studies Kyokushin karate at 5 Dragons in Haverhill, Mass. Have a suggestion or a topic you want to read more about? Email Robert at email@example.com
Follow Robert on social media:
Home TheaterProduct Briefs: HTA Calculator; Onkyo, Pioneer Firmware; KanexPro, DTV GameControl; Luxul Firmware
Renovated Sound Effects Showroom Has a Home Theater Worth Flying to See
Interview: CasaTunes CEO Discusses Sonos Integration, Amazon Alexa Compatibility
Samsung Brings QLED Technology to ‘The Frame’ Bezeled TV
Epson Home Cinema 4K UHD Projectors Produce 2,600 Lumens of Brightness
View more on Home Theater