Have a Plan for your LAN!
Join us a Free 1- Hour CEPro Partner Series Webcast, sponsored by Access Networks on May 24th to learn what questions you should ask when designing your LAN.
Webcast Length: 1 Hour
Knowing how to properly design the appropriate local area network (LAN) for your project will help to ensure client satisfaction. Nathan Holmes, Access Networks’ technical trainer, will discuss what to consider when designing a LAN that will not only meet your clients’ needs today, but will grow with their needs for tomorrow.
Join us to learn why you should ask the following questions when designing your LAN:
• Who will use the LAN, what will they use it for, and what devices will they use?
• Different devices require different LAN resources. Will you project require PoE, Gigabit or Multi-Gigabit switches, and/or VLANs?
• How will my ISP speed affect system performance and hardware selection?
• Wireless planning and design basics – Determining coverage, density, capacity, which 802.11 standards do you need, and what is Wave 2 and why do I need it?
• What are some LAN design tips to promote network security?
• Every LAN plan starts and ends with proper documentation.
Networking & CablesSmall Testing Glitch Leaves More HDMI Rev 2.1 Questions Looming
Asking the Right Questions for the Perfect Lighting Installation
Just Add Power’s 3G UltraHD Over IP Transmitter & Receiver Supports Reliable Infrastructure
Best Buy’s Magnolia Launches Mag Care Remote Network Support, Powered by Domotz
Who Will Own the Home Cybersecurity Market - Security Dealers, Home-Automation Pros, Comcast?
View more on Networking & Cables