Josh.ai’s participation “provides D-Tools Cloud and System Integrator software users access to the company’s complete, detailed product specifications and access to dealer-specific pricing for authorized installers,” according to the joint announcement.
Access to Josh.ai resources “provides D-Tools users pertinent information for use in the sales, system design, documentation, procurement, and project management phases of their client engagements,” the joint announcement says.
“We’re excited to be working with D-Tools as a fellow innovator in our industry,” said Josh.ai CEO Alex Capecelatro in the joint announcement. “As our footprint continues to grow, it’s critical that our dealers have efficient access to pricing and product specifics in order to recommend solutions for luxury clients who want performance as well as reliability.
“Our goal with Josh.ai is to deliver a magical experience and partnering with D-Tools will help greatly in facilitating that vision,” he said.
“Partnering with dominant and vanguard companies like Josh.ai is what gets us excited and drives performance of the D-Tools software,” said Barrie McCorkle, director of supplier programs at D-Tools, in the joint announcement.
“We look forward to our partnership with Josh.ai and growing together as their solution becomes a more integral part of our industry,” said McCorkle.
D-Tools software solutions include sales, system design, procurement, installation, back-office management and service capabilities.
The latest version of System Integrator (v13) includes enhancements in the following areas:
- Service Plans – Define, create, sell, and manage service contracts
- Supplier Pricing – Access to dealer-specific pricing from select partner brands
- Allowance Packages – Substitute allowances for parts with no impact on price
- Multi-Conductor Cable Documentation – Draw connections down to the individual conductor
- Bundled Cables Support – Provides accurate labor calculation for bundled cables
- Bar Code Scanning – Collect and validate product data, and sync with projects upon item receipt
- Payment Processing – Integration with ProPay provides ability to accept initial deposit on projects through the D-Tools Customer Portal
The D-Tools i3 Program provides access to product specifications that are available to all D-Tools software users.
This article originally appeared on our sister publication Commercial Integrator‘s website.