ProSource has announced its 2020 Vendor of the Year Awards presented at the Summer Conference in San Antonio.
Before the awards, members were asked to vote using the following criteria for selecting the Vendor of the Year:
- The Vendor, through engagement with the group, that has helped our class of trade more than others in the category.
- The Vendor that has shown a continued commitment to developing products for our class of trade.
- The Vendor that has allocated the proper resources to our individual account and can be exemplified as a company that is responsive and easy to do business with.
- The Vendor that has had the most positive financial effect on our performance in the category.
After counting up the votes and checking to make sure nothing was out of place, the buying group officially announced the winners at its 2021 Summer Conference in San Antonio, Texas.
The 2020 Vendors of the Year are:
- Video Vendor of the Year — Sony
- Specialty TV Vendor of the Year – Samsung (Frame/Terrace)
- Audio – Electronics Vendor of the Year – Sound United
- Audio – Speakers Vendor of the Year – Klipsch
- Headphones – Vendor of the Year – Focal
- Audio – Digital Content/Streaming Devices – Vendor of the Year – Bluesound
- Specialty – Accessories – Vendor of the Year – SurgeX
- Specialty – Custom Integration – Vendor of the Year – Origin Acoustics
- Specialty – Technology – Vendor of the Year – Savant
- Lighting/Shading – Vendor of the Year – Screen Innovations
- New Vendor of the Year – AudioControl
- Overall Vendor of the Year – Sony
“ProSource is proud to partner with the very best vendors in the consumer technology industry,” says Dave Workman, CEO and president of ProSource. “The 2020 Vendor Awards honor the brands that have been instrumental in helping our members succeed in every category.”
For additional information on the winners and to learn more about the 2021 Summer Conference check out ProSource’s website by clicking here.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!