Cinénova IR16: 8-Zone, 16-Channel High Power Amplifier
The bridgeable output design enables the Cinénova IR16 to accommodate for 4-Ohm and 8-Ohm speakers. Moreover, the LOCAL/BUS input audio selector on each of the eight zones allows it to amplify either a single source of up to 8 different inputs/sources. The Cinénova IR16 amplifier includes eight sets of external gain keypads and remote controls with IR capability for great flexibility and user-friendly control.
Whether you seek more power or more options, the Cinénova IR16 will give you more than you can ever expect from any multi-zone amplifier.
Cinénova IR16 Features
• Bridgeable Output
• Zone IR control with individual zone digital pad
• Four (4) built-in IR repeaters
• Rear gain control limiter to limit the output gain of the zone pad
• LOCAL/BUS input audio selector for each zone
• 12V DC trigger
• Individually driven amplifier blocks (each block is driven by a discrete complementary output class A/B state with the selected components).
8-Ω stereo, all channels driven 50 Watts RMS
4-Ω stereo, all channels driven 75 Watts RMS
8-Ω bridged, 8 channels 100 Watts RMS
4-Ω bridged, 8 channels 150 Watts RMS
Dimensions (WxDxH): 18” (457mm) x 21” (534mm) x 6 ½” (171mm).
Cinénova-IR16 MSRP $4,299.00
To learn more about this product, visit www.earthquakesound.com