Channel Vision, a manufacturer of smart home technology products, has combined its ARIA in-wall 100-watt amplifier with wireless music streaming capabilities into a small single gang box.
The ARIA Audio by Channel Vision In-Wall Amplifier & Audio Streaming Source (A0362) is equipped with a built-in Bluetooth 4.2 module and a 100-watt Class D audio amplifier to provide an all-in-one solution to audio streaming.
With the latest Bluetooth 4.2 technology, Channel Vision says users can enjoy further streaming distances while using less power.
The company says the A0362 also features a “deep sleep” mode to conserve power and enhanced device pairing, security, reliability, and speed.
The Low Energy Consumption (BLE) function within the deep sleep mode will draw less than 35 mA of current, which according to Channel Vision, makes it the lowest standby power draw of all custom in-wall amplifiers.
- Bluetooth 4.2 Module
- Low Energy Consumption (BLE)
- 100 Watt Class D Amp / 50w per channel
- Power Connection in Back (screw terminals)
- Front Power Plug by special order
- Cat5 Audio Input from RJ45 in the wall
- Automatic audio routing/override
- IOS and Android App setup and control
- Equalizer Audio Enhancements
- 3D surround sound enhancements
- Bass Boost technology
- 2.5 amp, 24 VDC power supply included (2-conductor wire to power supply adapter may be desired, model 2143F by Channel Vision)