Submissions for the 2024 Top New Technology (TNT) Awards are now open! Manufacturers interested in submitting and have a product that has either shipped in the 16 months before the January 9, 2023, deadline or is set to debut six months after can apply now to have a shot at the awards and earn worldwide recognition during the 2024 Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) show in Barcelona, Spain from January 30 through February 2.
The program combines both CE Pro’s and sister-site Commercial Integrator’s print publications and websites to recognize the new and outstanding products and services at ISE. The early-bird submission deadline is December 5, 2023.
“Commercial and residential pro electronics installation is a billion-dollar market globally, and no tradeshow reflects that better than Integrated Systems Europe (ISE). It’s incredible to see how this tradeshow converges these markets, but it can also be overwhelming for integrators to see all the latest solutions,” says Arlen Schweiger, editor-in-chief of CE Pro.
“Through our annual Top New Technology (TNT) Awards, we hope to help dealers learn about some of the best and most resourceful products to boost their businesses.”
“The Top New Technology (TNT) Awards, presented jointly by Commercial Integrator and CE Pro at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE), are one of the most eagerly anticipated announcements on industry watchers’ calendar,” Dan Ferrisi, group editor, commercial and security, Emerald, says.
“These days, integrators are hungry for new technologies that aren’t merely dazzling and wow!-worthy but also positioned to help their businesses be profitable and deliver excellent client outcomes. The TNT Awards give integrators a crib sheet for which products and technologies they should spec and install in the coming year. It’s no wonder that vendors across the spectrum are vying to earn a prestigious TNT Award in 2024!”
Entrants receive extensive exposure of their products to the end-users, and winners receive the use of the TNT winner’s logo, valued at $1,500.
Submission Guidelines for the 2024 Top New Technology (TNT) Awards
Your product either must have shipped in the 16 months before the January 9, 2023, deadline for the 2024 Top New Technology (TNT) Awards, or be set to debut in the six months after.
- The early-bird submission deadline is December 5, 2023
- The last day to enter is January 3, 2024
Materials to Submit:
- Product Name EXACTLY how you would like it displayed on all award materials (including the plaque if your nomination wins an award).
- Manufacturer Name EXACTLY how you would like it displayed on all award materials (including the plaque if your nomination wins an award).
- Description of the product design and/or technical innovation (125 words)*
- Description of the benefits that your product provides to the integrator (125 words)*
- Description of the benefits that your product provides to the end user (125 words)*
- Promotional description of product to be used online and in print (50 words)*
- Additional specification documentation , (PDF, < 1MB in size)
- Link to additional product information
- Link to product video
- Main product photo (300 DPI, .JPG or .EPS, < 1MB in size)*
- Up to 3 additional product photos (300 DPI, .JPG or .EPS, < 1MB in size)
- Check out the list of all categories.
- Judging will be conducted by a team of integrators from around the world, focusing on the following:
- Technological innovation
- Benefits to the integrator
- Benefits to the end-user
- Early-bird Entry: $495. Entry must be paid for by December 5, 2023, and can be completed any time through the submission deadline of January 3, 2024.
- Regular Entry: $595 per product.
- Additional Categories For The Same Product: $375 each.
All Entrants Receive:
- Featured online promotion of photo and product description on commercialintegrator.com. (Commercial products)
- Featured online promotion of photo and product description on cepro.com. (Residential products)
- A product image and listing in print editions of Commercial Integrator and CE Pro
- Social media exposure through various Commercial Integrator and CE Pro channels
- Use of the TNT 2024 winner’s logo on your website and marketing materials, valued at $1,500
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!