The 2023 Top New Technology Awards have officially begun! Manufacturers interested in submitting and have a product that has either shipped in the 16 months before the January 9, 2023 deadline or is set to debut six months after can apply now to have a shot at the awards and earn worldwide recognition during the 2023 Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) show in Barcelona, Spain from January 31 – February 3.
The program combines both CE Pro and Commercial Integrator‘s print publications and websites to recognize the new and outstanding products and services at ISE. Entrants can also take advantage of early bird pricing now until December 12, 2022 to submit a product for only $495 USD. Entries must be paid for by December 12, 2022 and can be completed by January 9, 2023, submission deadline.
“Integrators from all around the world today operate diverse companies that cover both the residential and commercial markets. The Top New Technology (TNT) Awards, announced in conjunction with the Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) show, help integrators filter out their product decision-making process by identifying the best of the best in new technology,” says Jason Knott, editor-in-chief, CE Pro.
Entrants receive extensive exposure of their products to the end-users, and winners receive the use of the TNT winner’s logo, valued at $1,500.
All Entrants Receive
- Featured online promotion of photo and product description on cepro.com. (Residential products)
- Featured online promotion of photo and product description on commercialintegrator.com. (Commercial products)
- Featured exposure to high-value corporate end-users via MyTechDecisions.com
- A product image and listing in print editions of CE Pro and Commercial Integrator
- Social media exposure through various CE Pro and Commercial Integrator channels
- Use of the TNT 2023 winner’s logo on your website and marketing materials, valued at $1,500
Your product either must have shipped in the 16 months before the January 9, 2023 deadline, or be set to debut in the 6 months after.
- Early-Bird Deadline: December 12, 2022
- Submission Deadline: January 9, 2023
To Enter You Will Need:
- Product Name EXACTLY how you would like it displayed on all award materials (including the plaque if your nomination wins an award).
- Manufacturer Name EXACTLY how you would like it displayed on all award materials (including the plaque if your nomination wins an award).
- Description of the product design and/or technical innovation (300 words)*
- Description of the benefits that your product provides to the integrator (200 words)*
- Description of the benefits that your product provides to the end user (200 words)*
- Promotional description of product to be used online and in print (50 words)*
- Additional specification documentation , (PDF, < 1MB in size)
- Link to additional product information
- Link to product video
- Main product photo (300 DPI, .JPG or .EPS, < 1MB in size )*
- Up to 3 additional product photos (300 DPI, .JPG or .EPS, < 1MB in size )
All categories can be found here.
Judging will be conducted by a team of integrators from around the world focusing on:
- Technological innovation
- Benefits to the integrator
- Benefits to the end-user
Early-Bird Entry: $495 USD
Regular Entry: $595 USD per product.
Additional Categories for The Same Product: $375 USD each.