Oasys boasts the voice of the member has always been a critical component of the Oasys Residential Technology Group experience. Oasys custom integrators, the organization continues, regularly come together to share best practices, discuss critical trends and strategies, and provide guidance on how the group should move forward. Now, to help formalize that commitment to putting members at the center of the experience, Oasys has announced its inaugural dealer Oasys advisory board.
“Prior to the rebrand, we maintained an advisory board that was critical to the work of the organization,” says Hank Alexander, director of Oasys.
“But now, with the new name and new mission behind Oasys, we felt the timing was right to unveil a new advisory board. And the names on the new board represent everything that we’re trying to accomplish. We have well-established integrators who’ve been around for years, newer integrators looking to carve their path, and everything in between. I’m excited to get to work with this group and support them in their efforts to make a meaningful impact on their experience with Oasys.”
The inaugural Oasys advisory board members are as follows:
- Andrea Rokicsak and Lawrence Walters, AV Imagined, Detroit, Mich.
- Wes Wall, AVIQ, Inc., Huntsville, Ala.
- Brad Elbrader, Brad’s Home Entertainment, Mountain Home, Ark.
- Jeremy Rasti, Crescendo Automation Audio Video, LLC, Baton Rouge, La.
- Trey Brunson, H&H Lifestyles, Saint Simons Island, Ga.
- Scott Pirlet and Lance Steen, Home Definition, Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Tommy Brand, Phantom Sound, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Steve Kleinschmidt, Schaefer’s, Lincoln, Neb.
- Nathan Tawil, The Source A.V., San Antonio, Texas
The Oasys dealer advisory board will meet regularly, including a few in-person opportunities at future Oasys Summits and Nationwide Marketing Group’s biannual PrimeTime events.