Serving as the backbone for a modern outdoor A/V setup, the new C Seed Hyde 125 outdoor speaker system can be configured by integrators to provide the soundtrack for summertime fun.
Launching in 2009, C Seed is a Vienna, Austria-based manufacturer of A/V products that include indoor and outdoor TVs and speaker systems.
Since its inception, C Seed says it has “been working on the development of the ultimate speakers, having one thing in mind—redefinition of quality in outdoor sound.”
According to C Seed, the Hyde 125 system combines its “minimalistic design and top-notch Austrian engineering with L-Acoustics' leadership in professional sound.”
Developed to serve property owners looking for a discreet audio solution, the Hyde 125 system resides in underfloor storage enclosures that activate from a single button push from its companion C Seed Audio app. Once activated, the speakers will automatically rise up to face listeners, and then lower once a listening session has been completed.
C Seed Outdoor Speakers Feature L-Acoustics Audio Engineering
C Seed and L-Acoustics, a well known manufacturer of line array systems, worked together to create a system designed to meet the full frequency demands of content including music, movies, and games.
In order to deliver a wide field of coverage, the Hyde 125 system employs a passive L-Acoustics design that produces a dispersion pattern of 100 degrees. This allows integrators to setup systems ranging from simple stereo 2.0 designs, to full 9.1 outdoor home theaters.
The speaker system is available in a choice of black or white finishes, with custom colors also available.
C Seed Hyde 125 Speaker Specifications
- Hyde 125 is two-way, passive system with a coaxial array
- Configures as stereo and multichannel home theater systems
- Acoustic design by L-Acoustics
- Axisymmetric max is 125dB
- Nominal directivity of 100 degrees
- Usable bandwidth of 60Hz to 20kHz
- System features a companion app for control
- Available in black, white, or custom finishes
- Integrates into a variety of surfaces, and the Hyde 125 system sits flush when not in use