Lutron Announces Residential Opportunities Tour 2013
Now in its third year, the Lutron Residential Opportunities Tour runs Feb. 11 - May 3 with three targeted sessions for integrators.
Lutron Electronics has released the schedule for its 2013 Residential Opportunities Tour, designed to offer hands-on training and education for Lutron dealers selling RadioRA 2 and HomeWorks QS total home control systems.
“The tour has been extremely successful the past two years,” says Rich Black, director, residential product management and business development at Lutron. “We’re trying a different approach this year with the three distinct tracts and are confident this will provide attendees with the targeted, technical know-how they desire.”
Lutron offers three targeted sessions:
1. HomeWorks QS Advanced Technical Session: designed for experienced programmers, system designers and project managers from HomeWorks QS qualified accounts. The session will cover advanced hands-on activities, including new software features, remote access setup, Home Control + app configuration, trouble-shooting and more. ($150; one day)
2. RadioRA 2 Hands-On Technical Session: designed for programmers, system designers and project managers from both RadioRA 2 and HomeWorks QS qualified accounts. Attendees should have a working knowledge of RadioRA 2, but desire in-depth software knowledge and hands-on training. The session will cover new software features, Home Control + app configuration, troubleshooting and more. ($150; one day)
3. HomeWorks QS Hands-On Programming Session: designed for programmers, system designers and project managers from HomeWorks QS qualified accounts. Attendees should have little or no HomeWorks QS programming knowledge. The session will cover programming basics through advanced programming concepts and features. ($450; three days)
The 2013 Residential Opportunities Tour will make the following stops:
- February 11-15 in Coopersburg, PA
- February 18-22 in Washington, DC
- February 18-22 in New York, NY
- February 25- March 1 in Los Angeles, CA
- March 4-8 in San Francisco, CA
- March 4-8 in Boston, MA
- March 11-15 in Seattle, WA
- March 18-22 in Chicago, IL
- March 18-22 in Vancouver, BC
- April 8-12 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- April 15-19 in Toronto, ON
- April 15-19 in Las Vegas, NV
- April 22-26 in Denver, CO
- April 29-May 3 in Atlanta, GA
- April 29-May 3 in Dallas, TX
Registration is available using a Lutron Lighting Control Institute (LCI) online account. Promotional discounts will also be offered on-site for products, tech kits and demos.
LightingSan Francisco Hyatt Regency: How not to do ‘Energy Management’
Complain To a Neighbor, Get a Custom Built Dolby Atmos Home Theater
Hands On: Savant Pro Remote as Universal Remote and Home Automation Controller
Is Lutron Caséta/Amazon Echo Combo Ideal Introduction to Home Control?
Control4 Launches 42-City Worldwide Dealer Training Tour
View more on Lighting