Cinenova Grande 7BR: 1400 Watts 8-ohm bridged
Driving high power speakers (such as big tower speakers) is made easy by bridging 2 channels. The master/slave switch sets each individual block to be used independently (as a master), or in conjunction (as a slave) with another block when in bridged mode (1400 watts in 8-Ohm).
The Cinénova Grande 7BR exceeds the technical performance standards set by THX, DTS, and Dolby. This rack-mountable amplifier blends in perfectly with any existing system. The Cinénova Grande 7BR provides solid / low distortion amplification no matter how a system changes. Typical applications include (but not limited to): custom home high-end installation, high-end 5.1 / 7.1 home theater systems, recording studios.
|360 Watts@ 8-Ohm, all channels driven||Height 9 ¼” (235mm)|
|610 Watts@ 4-Ohm, all channels driven||Width 18” (457mm)|
|810 watts@ 2-Ohm all channels driven||Depth 21” (533mm)(457mm)|
- Built-in line conditioner and surge protector
- Balanced XLR & Low Level inputs for each channel
- 12V trigger
- Integrated 20Hz - 5kHz variable filters with Low-Pass & High-Pass selector
- Fused operation indicators
- Thermal protection against overheating
- Speaker protection against DC & Frequency below 10Hz
For more information, visit our website at www.earthquakesound.com
Earthquake Sound Corp.
Office: (510) 732-1000
U.S. Toll Free: (800) 576-7944
Fax: (510) 732-1095
CES 2013 Booth # 20808