ADI Announces 2012 Vendor Partner Award Recipients
ADI, who distributes over 95,000 products from more than 550 vendor partners, recognized key suppliers across North America for their support and contributions towards the growth and success of the company each year.
Exacq Technologies was named Vendor of the Year in the United States and Remee Wire and Cable in Canada.
ADI also recognized vendors in the categories of New Product of the Year, Best Sales Support, Rookie Vendor of the Year, and Best Supplier Delivery Performance. Vendors were evaluated based revenue, sales support, marketing initiatives, inventory results and feedback from ADI’s sales leadership team.
2012 ADI Vendor Partner Award Recipients included:
- Vendor of the Year – United States: Exacq Technologies
- Vendor of the Year – Canada: Remee Wire and Cable
- New Product of the Year – United States/Canada: Arecont Vision 180/360° 20MP Camera
- Best Sales Support – United States: Axis Communications
- Best Sales Support – Canada: Rutherford Controls
- Rookie Vendor of the Year – United States/Canada: Lutron Electronics
- Best Supplier Delivery – United States/Canada: Vivotek (1st place), SR Components (2nd place), Labor Saving Devices (3rd place)
“Congratulations to all the ADI 2012 Vendor Partner Award winners,” says Michael Flink, President of ADI Americas. “Each of these partners has demonstrated quality and innovation, and their dedication brings incredible value to ADI and our dealer base. We appreciate the commitment and contributions these vendors have put forth to strengthen the industry, and we are honored to recognize their successes.”