5 Profit-Boosting Trends Every Custom Installer Needs to Know
Download this previously recorded live webcast from CE Pro and Savant from October 19th, for a discussion of the 5 industry-changing trends, and learn how you can use them in order to boost your business revenue.
Webcast Length: 1 Hour
When it comes to modern technology, consumers are seeking simplicity. They want features and benefits that make their lives easier – like simple voice control or easy integration with their smart home devices. They just want everything to work, but most small control systems on the market today are over-complicated or require hours of programming.
Join CE Pro and Savant for this one-time webcast where we’ll discuss 5 industry-changing trends, and teach you how to use them in order to boost your business revenue. Topics we’ll be covering include:
- The demand for more simplified interfaces across multiple touchpoints
- Creating easy installation paths for integrators to save time and money
- Using entertainment as an entry-point to home automation
- Empowering clients with ability to personalize their own systems
- Building “clients for life” with systems that can be easily updated with new technology
The webcast will feature practical lessons from industry veterans, and offer forward thinking insights that will help you boost your business today, and in the future.
Control & AutomationInside the Vivint Smart Home Stores at Best Buy: A Huge Paradigm Shift
Online Quotation Tool Provides Smart Home, VR, Home Theater Estimates
Monitor, Control Z-Wave Products via Pro Control with Pro.zwi Z-Wave Interface
Advice from Expert: Builders Don’t Want DIY Home Automation
Alarm.com Revenues Up 25% for 2016
View more on Control & Automation