5 Profit-Boosting Trends Every Custom Installer Needs to Know
Download this previously recorded live webcast from CE Pro and Savant from October 19th, for a discussion of the 5 industry-changing trends, and learn how you can use them in order to boost your business revenue.
Webcast Length: 1 Hour
When it comes to modern technology, consumers are seeking simplicity. They want features and benefits that make their lives easier – like simple voice control or easy integration with their smart home devices. They just want everything to work, but most small control systems on the market today are over-complicated or require hours of programming.
Join CE Pro and Savant for this one-time webcast where we’ll discuss 5 industry-changing trends, and teach you how to use them in order to boost your business revenue. Topics we’ll be covering include:
- The demand for more simplified interfaces across multiple touchpoints
- Creating easy installation paths for integrators to save time and money
- Using entertainment as an entry-point to home automation
- Empowering clients with ability to personalize their own systems
- Building “clients for life” with systems that can be easily updated with new technology
The webcast will feature practical lessons from industry veterans, and offer forward thinking insights that will help you boost your business today, and in the future.
Control & AutomationDenon HEOS, Epson, URC and KEF Come to Essential Install Live!
Savant Unveils Music Server, Controller, Software Upgrades
Realtors Becoming Obsolete Without Smart Home Tech for On-Demand Home Buyers
Opinion: GAFA Spells Doom for Traditional A/V and Smart-Home Specialists
How These Two Guys Got the ‘Home Theater’ Gig for Trump’s Private Plane
View more on Control & Automation