Crestron Electronics, a global manufacturer of home automation, has announced the Crestron Home Technology Awards winners at CEDIA Expo 2023.
The Crestron Home Technology Awards honor dealers who have played a pivotal role in crafting some of the most visually stunning and technologically advanced Crestron projects over the past year. Each entry showcased its own unique angle, representing a variety of styles and locations.
Winners were selected by a panel of judges composed of Crestron leaders and experts, and for each entry, the judges considered the overall quality of the submission, effectiveness of the solution in addressing the presented challenge, perceived customer satisfaction, uniqueness, and a visual score. Across nine different categories, 10 winners were chosen for the 2023 Crestron Home Technology Awards.
This year’s Crestron Home Technology winning entries are:
- Ultimate Crestron Home – Enhanced Home and Bliss Home Theaters & Automation, Inc.
- Ultimate Multi-Dwelling Unit – AHT Global
- Best Design Meets Technology – Quality Audio Video
- Best Entertainment Everywhere Solution – Pacific Audio & Communications, LLC.
- Health and Wellness Home of the Year – Path Audio Visual, Inc.
- Best Integration Utilizing Crestron Partners/Extensions – Think Simple
- Best Shading Application – Future Technologies
- Best Lighting Application – Phil’s Phancy Programming
- Best Showroom/Demo Space – Haas Home Technologies
“Our dealers are involved in some stellar projects year over year, and these awards were reintroduced to highlight our partners that truly take their projects to another level,” comments Michael Short, senior director of Residential and Hospitality Marketing at Crestron.
“Beyond just the technology integration, these winning projects tackled client demands, distinct design challenges, and made the user experience paramount. Our judges looked through strong submissions across the board, and the batch of winners showcased their professionalism and expertise while exemplifying the undeniable ways Crestron technology can help enhance the lives of those who live with it.”