11 Smart-Home Vendors to Present Elevator Pitches at CEDIA Expo 2018 TechBites
Which one of these 11 companies will showcase the most innovative smart-home and audio/video products at CEDIA Expo 2018 as part of inaugural TechBites reveal?
CEDIA Expo has announced the TechBites Advisors' selection of brands to present at this year’s inaugural TechBites program. Launching their most innovative smart-home and audio/video products in a fast-paced, interactive format are:
- AXIS Labs (Booth #810) - retrofit shade controller
- LeakSmart (#1840) - leak detection and mitigation
- ABB Inc. (#916) - smart home
"I mean, come on, Frank White is hosting."StreamLabs (#418) - leak detection and mitigation— Julie Jacobson, CE Pro
- DISH Network: (#1014)
- Modulus Media Systems (#2339) - movie and media server
- TV Template: (#5625) - templates ... for TVs
- Vanco International: (#2017) - multiroom AV
- Vutec Corporation: (#4231) - video projection screens
- D-Tools: (#2614) - D-Tools Cloud
- RoseWater Energy Group: (#4649) - energy and storage systems
“TechBites will tell product stories about the newest innovations coming to CEDIA Expo in a short, dynamic format,” states Julie Jacobson, co-founder of EH Media. “I look forward to the presentations not only for the information, but for the entertainment as well. I mean, come on, Frank White is hosting."
TechBites Advisors include:
- Laura Stepanek, editor and associate publisher, SDM
- Patrick McCarthy, senior content editor, Connected Design
- Julie Jacobson, founding editor, CE Pro
- Heather Sidorowicz, president/owner, Southtown Audio Video and CEDIA Association Board Member
TechBites will be hosted by industry icon Frank White of StayTuned. The TechBites audience will experience a lively, three-minute presentation from each brand, followed by a three-minute Q & A session where the brands will field questions from the media, influencers and industry pros. TechBites will be held on both September 6 and 7, 2018 on the 2018 CEDIA Expo Smart Stage in San Diego.
2019 State of the Industry Special Report - CE Pro Download
The custom electronics industry saw a healthy 8 percent growth rate in 2018, down slightly from the blazing 11 percent growth in 2017 but still admiringly strong. Our 2019 State of the Industry indicates that readers expect to see even more growth in 2019. Get your copy today.
EventsSony’s Dazzling Booth at CEDIA Helps Earn Quest for Quality Award
ISC West 2019: Security Show Made Me Go Hmmm
Resideo Debuts Next Gen Security and Smart Home Platform at ISC West 2019
2GIG Introduces eSeries Security and Control Ecosystem at ISC West 2019
SnapAV’s Big ISC Surprise: Self-Contained Security, Home Automation System With OvrC
View more on Events