Latest Trends in Security and Home Automation
This one-hour Security Sales & Integration (CEPro's sister site) webcast will help security dealers and home technologists better understand the current state of the smart home.
For security dealers, home automation is only getting more important, and with that it’s getting more complicated as well.
Which “standards” will prevail? What should we use for voice control? What are the options in cloud-based services? Is DIY helpful or harmful to my business? What are the latest trends in peripherals like video doorbells, door locks, thermostats and lighting controls? Where’s my next big opportunity?
Here's what you'll learn when you attend this live webcast:
- The latest in security and home-automation integration: products and SHaaS (smart home as a service)
- What’s happening with smart-home “standards”
- New technologies for security attachments including cameras, door locks, video doorbells, lighting controls and thermostats
- Trends in DIY
- Interesting new products and trends from CEDIA, the trade show for home-technology integrators
- 5 new product and service opportunities for security dealers
2019 State of the Industry Special Report - CE Pro Download
The custom electronics industry saw a healthy 8 percent growth rate in 2018, down slightly from the blazing 11 percent growth in 2017 but still admiringly strong. Our 2019 State of the Industry indicates that readers expect to see even more growth in 2019. Get your copy today.
Control & AutomationVivint Adds Connected Cars to Security and Smart-Home Ecosystem
Product Briefs: Fibaro, SmartThingsRutherford Audio, Goldnote; ProSource adds Dish
Analysis: ADT Pulse vs. Command and Control; 3G Sunset Doom as ‘Opportunity’
Josh.ai Integrates With LG Displays for Voice-Controlled Entertainment
Bosch, Thermador Open Smart-Appliance APIs for Home Automation Integration
View more on Control & Automation