Latest Trends in Security and Home Automation
This one-hour Security Sales & Integration (CEPro's sister site) webcast will help security dealers and home technologists better understand the current state of the smart home.
For security dealers, home automation is only getting more important, and with that it’s getting more complicated as well.
Which “standards” will prevail? What should we use for voice control? What are the options in cloud-based services? Is DIY helpful or harmful to my business? What are the latest trends in peripherals like video doorbells, door locks, thermostats and lighting controls? Where’s my next big opportunity?
Here's what you'll learn when you attend this live webcast:
- The latest in security and home-automation integration: products and SHaaS (smart home as a service)
- What’s happening with smart-home “standards”
- New technologies for security attachments including cameras, door locks, video doorbells, lighting controls and thermostats
- Trends in DIY
- Interesting new products and trends from CEDIA, the trade show for home-technology integrators
- 5 new product and service opportunities for security dealers
Control & AutomationProduct Briefs: WiSA Certification; Stampede, Klipsch; Brandsource Co-op: RTI Samsung Driver
5G is Home Tech’s ‘Most Impactful Trend’ in 20 Years: CEDIA Roundtable
J. Geiger ‘Utterly Failed’ on Infringement Claims Against Lutron’s Palladiom Motorized Shades
Intermatic Smart In-Wall Lighting Timer Sidesteps Installer Pain Points
Robotic Patio Umbrellas a New Product Category for Pro Channel
View more on Control & Automation
Take Our Latest QuizzesHow Well Do You Understand Ethernet Cables and Connectors?
Quiz: Is Your Company Performance Above or Below Average?
How Much Do You Know About Cell Phone Signal Boosters?
How Efficient Is Your Service Department? Take the Quiz
5G and the Need for Cellphone Signal Boosters—Do You Know Enough?