Latest Trends in Security and Home Automation
This one-hour Security Sales & Integration (CEPro's sister site) webcast will help security dealers and home technologists better understand the current state of the smart home.
For security dealers, home automation is only getting more important, and with that it’s getting more complicated as well.
Which “standards” will prevail? What should we use for voice control? What are the options in cloud-based services? Is DIY helpful or harmful to my business? What are the latest trends in peripherals like video doorbells, door locks, thermostats and lighting controls? Where’s my next big opportunity?
Here's what you'll learn when you attend this live webcast:
- The latest in security and home-automation integration: products and SHaaS (smart home as a service)
- What’s happening with smart-home “standards”
- New technologies for security attachments including cameras, door locks, video doorbells, lighting controls and thermostats
- Trends in DIY
- Interesting new products and trends from CEDIA, the trade show for home-technology integrators
- 5 new product and service opportunities for security dealers
7 Clever Ways to Hide Home Technology - CE Pro Download
Most technology products are not that visually appealing. Black boxes and tangled wires do not add to the character of a high-end smart home project. Luckily, our integrator readers have a number of clever solutions so these components don’t have to be visible in your next project.
Control & AutomationThat CEDIA Podcast with Julie Jacobson on 2018 Home Tech Happenings and 2019 Trends
Product Briefs: Bluesound AirPlay 2; Vizio Updates; Nativ Apps; Capitol Holiday Flyers
JJ Opines: Make our Industry the Smartest Again
Bob Archer’s 2018 Home-Technology Products of the Year
$9M Smart-Home Integrator Sells Biz to Employee and Top Client: Big Growth Planned
View more on Control & Automation