Latest Trends in Security and Home Automation
This one-hour Security Sales & Integration (CEPro's sister site) webcast will help security dealers and home technologists better understand the current state of the smart home.
For security dealers, home automation is only getting more important, and with that it’s getting more complicated as well.
Which “standards” will prevail? What should we use for voice control? What are the options in cloud-based services? Is DIY helpful or harmful to my business? What are the latest trends in peripherals like video doorbells, door locks, thermostats and lighting controls? Where’s my next big opportunity?
Here's what you'll learn when you attend this live webcast:
- The latest in security and home-automation integration: products and SHaaS (smart home as a service)
- What’s happening with smart-home “standards”
- New technologies for security attachments including cameras, door locks, video doorbells, lighting controls and thermostats
- Trends in DIY
- Interesting new products and trends from CEDIA, the trade show for home-technology integrators
- 5 new product and service opportunities for security dealers
Control & AutomationL.A. Integrator Launches SeeLess Flush-Mount Solutions
Product Briefs: WyreStorm 5-Year Warranty; Maverick AV, Crestron SR; D-Tools, Cinema Designer
Guardian Protection Adopts Qolsys IQ Panel 2 as Standard
Top 5 Home Tech Trends for 2018: From Smart Home Services to ‘Chief Security Officers’
LumaStream Aims to Simplify ‘Complex’ LED Lighting Fixture Channel
View more on Control & Automation