Latest Trends in Security and Home Automation
This one-hour Security Sales & Integration (CEPro's sister site) webcast will help security dealers and home technologists better understand the current state of the smart home.
For security dealers, home automation is only getting more important, and with that it’s getting more complicated as well.
Which “standards” will prevail? What should we use for voice control? What are the options in cloud-based services? Is DIY helpful or harmful to my business? What are the latest trends in peripherals like video doorbells, door locks, thermostats and lighting controls? Where’s my next big opportunity?
Here's what you'll learn when you attend this live webcast:
- The latest in security and home-automation integration: products and SHaaS (smart home as a service)
- What’s happening with smart-home “standards”
- New technologies for security attachments including cameras, door locks, video doorbells, lighting controls and thermostats
- Trends in DIY
- Interesting new products and trends from CEDIA, the trade show for home-technology integrators
- 5 new product and service opportunities for security dealers
Control & AutomationElan + 2Gig + Integrated NVR Makes Unique Security, Surveillance, Home Automation Combo
Product Briefs: CasaTunes Consolidates Products; Dish HBO Preview; Connected Technologies
Luxul Provides Easy Street Records In-Store Streaming Capabilities
Kidney Dialysis Centers Get Unique, $28K High-Tech Entertainment Stations
DMP Security System Integrates with Ring Video Doorbells
View more on Control & Automation
Take Our Latest Quizzes5G and the Need for Cellphone Signal Boosters—Do You Know Enough?
How Well Do You Understand HDBaseT?
Do You Know the Origin of These Brand Names? Take the Quiz
So You Think You Know Smart Lights? How about a Dimesimeter?
Cover Your AAS: 4 Questions to Reveal if You’re Ready for an As-a-Service Model