Resideo Technologies Inc., has announced new capabilities for its security and home automation solutions at ISC West 2022, which are highlighted by its latest Resideo ProSeries products.
Exhibiting in stand #16025 during the annual industry event, the company will spend time with customers and supplier partners and will highlight the latest technologies and offerings.
“Resideo is a pioneer in the home security and life-safety industry, and we continue to develop our next wave of connected home technology to help homeowners feel safe and secure,” says Matthew Robbins, vice president global product management, integrated home & building solutions at Resideo.
“Resideo is focused on expanding our award-winning, end-to-end platform and ecosystem to deliver a differentiated smart home for our security dealers and to help them protect what matters most.”
New Resideo ProSeries Smart Home Platform Enhancements
Named and designed for the professionals it serves, the ProSeries Platform offers Resideo’s largest range of supported home solutions in one modular, scalable system. The latest firmware update includes the following features:
- Dealer branding is now available on the ProSeries panels, touchscreens and Resideo’s Total Connect 2.0 app to help increases awareness with end users.
- Customized voice descriptions offer end-users increased personalization and the ability to uniquely identify areas of the home or business – a first in the industry.
- A Google Assistant integration offers simple voice control and now available on ProSeries A7 Plus.
- Self-help videos for end users are easily accessed through a QR code and help provide immediate help for end users.
- Increased flexibility during installation is made possible as the ProSeries panel serves as a Wi-Fi access point for connecting touchscreen keypads.
Resideo Provides Brilliant Integration Options
Starting immediately, the Brilliant Smart Home System is now compatible with Resideo’s most popular security platforms, including the Lynx and Vista security systems, and its ProSeries Security platform, which was announced last year. The Lyric system integration is expected to be available later this year.
Brilliant is the first third-party touchscreen system that can arm and disarm Resideo’s security system. For example, Resideo’s Total Connect 2.0 platform-users can arm and disarm their Resideo security system from their in-wall Brilliant Smart Home Control or their Brilliant mobile app. The status of the Resideo security system and Total Connect cameras can also be displayed on the Brilliant Smart Home Controller.
With the integration, Brilliant now supports:
- Resideo life safety statuses, including fire, carbon monoxide and medical alarms.
- Resideo Z-wave device integrations, such as lights, locks, plugs, and switches.
- Home automation scenes that combine Resideo security system integrations with a range of smart home products controlled by Brilliant including garage openers, window shades, sound systems, and more.
Brilliant already integrates with Resideo’s Honeywell Home smart thermostats and its WiFi Water Leak & Freeze Detector, and additional system integrations are planned later this year. Wholesale bundles of Resideo and Brilliant smart home products will be made available to dealers via ADI Global Distribution – a Resideo company.
“We’re incredibly excited to partner with Resideo to unify the worlds of home security and smart home control and deliver a joint solution that appeals to builders, multifamily developers, and homeowners,” adds Aaron Emigh, CEO of Brilliant.
“Resideo is both an innovator in home security and a strategic investor in our company. By working closely together, we’re able to go to market with a full security and smart home control system that delivers on the promise of what a seamless smart home experience can be.”