BluOS, the multiroom music management platform from Lenbrook International, has announced the release of its Crestron certified new BluOS Media Player Driver.
With a properly configured Media Server Object Router and user interface, users can browse libraries, services and presets and control the playback of the BluOS device.
With this new driver, Crestron integrators now have a content rich UI with full user controls like browse and search while streamlining the setup process. Additionally, it offers support for programmatic control of the player transport, volume and preset recall.
“Crestron is excited to announce availability for the BluOS updated media player integration,” says Ekin Binal, audio solutions manager at Crestron.
“BluOS provides a feature-rich, audiophile quality media streaming experience that integrates seamlessly with Crestron automation solutions, providing an optimal user experience.”
“The new BluOS Crestron Media Player Driver is a large leap forward in our ability to integrate BluOS with Crestron in a way that offers end users a level of control and browse capabilities similar to what would likely be used in the BluOS app,” comments Joe de Jesus, product manager, custom installation, Lenbrook International.
The new BluOS Media Player Driver includes:
• Support for Bluesound, Bluesound Professional and NAD products.
• Automatic player discovery and static IP settings.
• Now playing information, playback controls, play queue management, source selection (including analog, optical, coaxial and HDMI auxiliary inputs), content browsing, searching and preset selection.
• Programmatic control to now playing information, playback controls and preset selection.
• Support for all BluOS languages.
This new BluOS Media Player Driver v1.0.1 is available for download in the Crestron Application Market at http://www.bluesound.com/downloads and on the NAD Electronics website under supported products. The BluOS Crestron Media Player Manual, included in the download, covers the specific functions carried out by our driver.